XIM Community

So...its been a LOOONG Time. Where's my gamers at?  (Read 3273 times)

Offline Bizzar1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bizzar1
My wife got me a ps4 for xmas and well, I don't want to open it yet. Why not?! It's been a few years since I've been on console or any gaming really, and I just don't know if the ps4 is the way to go. Seems most my old friends are on xbox1. Not looking for a debate just looking for the old gamers and where did you go? I won't hesitate to exchange this for a x1 if that's where the crowds are. And of course, I'll have to order up a xim4 cause a controller is NOT gonna happen. Haven't touched a game since my 3rd 360 took a dump and that still left a sour taste in my mouth...screw you m$

So where you guys at? Xbox or ps4 and would you switch? I really hate the exclusive crap. Get this one because this or that. Blah who cares. I do like cod, I really want Siege, she got the Uncharted one with all the expansions and a free Destiny game but I honestly don;t know crap about any of them. So far out of the loop lol. HELP!
"Surely there must be something you can do."
"I'm doing everything I can... and stop calling me Shirley!"

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: So...its been a LOOONG Time. Where's my gamers at?
« Reply #1 on: 09:33 AM - 12/25/15 »
Welcome back Bizzar1!
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:55 AM - 12/25/15 »
Simple answer is play the console ya friends play.

The PS4 is the better performing console as far as sales go but as u know sum games only appear on certain platforms so that still comes into the decision.

Im on the PS4 but im not hardcore

Offline Bizzar1

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11:05 AM - 12/25/15 »
Yeah I've been saving up for a new PC build and this was totally unexpected but hey I'll take it. Just curious where the ximmers are and what direction they went. Seems most went xbox scanning the pages. I've been getting back into CSGO (holy crap I suck) and while I have a love/hate for COD I admit, I do miss it with the xim fam. It was more about camaraderie than it was about the game and how bad it sucked heh. All of my time in the last year+ has been spent playing a mobile drag racing game. Yup..huge community and fun as heck. Go figure.

Offline trenth

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TrentHallmark
« Reply #4 on: 08:44 PM - 12/25/15 »
About time, looks like you got the wrong console though.

Offline Boddiebagger

• MVP
  • The Original KWAK'er
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:51 PM - 12/25/15 »
Wow, I thought we wouldnt see you again. The crowd you used to run with is mostly on xb, bit frgamented but still here. Roach, beez, me. Some dont play anymore at all.

What boddiebagger calls losing a gun fight means, killing the opposing team 3 times over and dying once.

Offline trenth

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TrentHallmark
« Reply #6 on: 11:56 PM - 12/25/15 »
Wow, I thought we wouldnt see you again. The crowd you used to run with is mostly on xb, bit frgamented but still here. Roach, beez, me. Some dont play anymore at all.

Hey Boddie I remember you. You used to stream on Twitch right? I think we played a game of BLOPS2 together on Domination. I remember getting like 100+ with you on the team. You were the Dwade to my Lebron.

Offline Boddiebagger

• MVP
  • The Original KWAK'er
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:48 PM - 12/26/15 »

Hey Boddie I remember you. You used to stream on Twitch right? I think we played a game of BLOPS2 together on Domination. I remember getting like 100+ with you on the team. You were the Dwade to my Lebron.

I streamed for five minutes one time on twitch. I used to do yt vids. we probably played together at some point. I dont recall, i remember your form here though.

What boddiebagger calls losing a gun fight means, killing the opposing team 3 times over and dying once.

Offline ATLRoach

• When your work speaks for itself, donít interrupt.
    • View Profile
    • Team Ewix
  • Gamertag: ATLRoach
  • PSN ID: OGATLRoach
« Reply #8 on: 05:44 PM - 12/28/15 »
Welcome back Bizzar.! I hardly ever post here but majority of us still play xbox and CoD.
Roach
PC w/ a lot stuff

Offline Bizzar1

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12:17 AM - 12/29/15 »
Well I decided to keep the ps4. Not like you guys will miss me hah! Couple friends are on psn so hey why not. Time to order up a xim4 I suppose cause the sticks ain't cuttin it! They sure put a lot of detail in the floors these days huh?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #10 on: 12:29 AM - 12/29/15 »
Well I decided to keep the ps4. Not like you guys will miss me hah! Couple friends are on psn so hey why not. Time to order up a xim4 I suppose cause the sticks ain't cuttin it! They sure put a lot of detail in the floors these days huh?

Xim works on both PS4 and XB1, so why not get both?

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Bizzar1

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 07:39 AM - 12/29/15 »
Xim works on both PS4 and XB1, so why not get both?

Simple. I had/have zero plans on going back to console but my wife decided to surprise me for xmas. I want to build a new PC and head back to my roots and also look forward to Oculus if and when it goes full consumer.

Offline sbc2k1

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07:41 AM - 12/29/15 »
Sup dude.
BFH

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #13 on: 08:22 AM - 12/29/15 »
Hey buddy. Welcome back.

You're keeping the PS4? ick... in the end you should play whatever most of your friends are playing. But god, that super low stick res.

Offline Bizzar1

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 08:53 AM - 12/29/15 »
Hey buddy. Welcome back.

You're keeping the PS4? ick... in the end you should play whatever most of your friends are playing. But god, that super low stick res.

Eh? Care to enlighten me? Will this be a problem with the xim and its precision movements? It's too late to exchange this thing now heh. Already cracked open Uncharted (80% done with part1), Destiny and bought MAdden16. Stop it! I already have my doubts as getting ALL of my hdmi handshakes to cooperate with my switcher has been nothing short of a PITA! Xbox I could have just fed my switcher right into it and done! And I'm pretty bummed about backwards compatibility too. Re-purchase my old games? Kiss my @#$%!

Admin