XIM Community

How support logitech XIM4 G502 key programming  (Read 2314 times)

Offline [email protected]

How support logitech XIM4 G502 key programming
« on: 11:03 PM - 12/14/15 »
I bought a logitech G502, but the seller said there must be driver support to reach highest DPI, clearly support G502 XIM4 didn't drive, that what can we do, we all use of what brand of the mouse? How much the mouse DPI is good? Everybody to help

Re: How support logitech XIM4 G502 key programming
« Reply #1 on: 11:37 PM - 12/14/15 »
PLEASE HELP ME

Offline 4armed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:45 AM - 12/15/15 »
Download the latest version of Logitech Gaming Software, then you're able to set DPI, button config etc., on PC

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/search#q=G502%20Downloads&t=Downloads&scope=d

Offline predcaliber

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: rhopman
« Reply #3 on: 05:04 AM - 12/15/15 »
Also make sure you save everything to your mouse memory.  You can select that on the main screen. (Mouse memory or game detection. Something like that)

Also do not forget to check that you have mouse buttons set for DPI level up and DPI level down.    (assign it to 2 side buttons in example)   Then you can press the DPI lvl up button to get 12.000 DPI.   Also dont forget to set the polling to 500 or 1000.  (I prefer 500)

PS4 + Xim4
Logitech G502 12k DPI 500p Mouse
Corsair k70 Keyboard
ASUS VG278HE 144hz 2ms Monitor

Audio:
Sennheiser HD 650 headphone
ADL Espirit DAC

« Reply #4 on: 10:18 PM - 12/15/15 »
Also make sure you save everything to your mouse memory.  You can select that on the main screen. (Mouse memory or game detection. Something like that)

Also do not forget to check that you have mouse buttons set for DPI level up and DPI level down.    (assign it to 2 side buttons in example)   Then you can press the DPI lvl up button to get 12.000 DPI.   Also dont forget to set the polling to 500 or 1000.  (I prefer 500)

After I have finished configuring the computer on the computer, I am connected to the XIM4, which I have used to set the DPI parameters and the previous setting are still valid?

« Reply #5 on: 10:22 PM - 12/15/15 »

Or how do I save all the settings on the main screen? Use XIM4 manager on PC?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11:55 PM - 12/15/15 »

You set your DPI in the mouse software "LGS". It has nothing to do with XIM. Plug your mouse into the computer then go to the website 4armed gave you and download the driver for G502.

« Reply #7 on: 10:10 PM - 12/16/15 »

You set your DPI in the mouse software "LGS". It has nothing to do with XIM. Plug your mouse into the computer then go to the website 4armed gave you and download the driver for G502.
The mouse's own macro buttons support?