XIM Community

anyone ever call you out?  (Read 1553 times)

Offline iambacardi

• View Profile
anyone ever call you out?
« on: 12:39 PM - 01/23/10 »
 Hey xim users!  I am really looking forward to buying a xim3 after having a terrible experience with xfps.  But regardless, i am wondering if anyone ever calls you guys out for cheating or using aim bots or using a mouse when your destroying face in multiplayer.  I have a huge history with pc gaming, cod1 and cs mostly, and from all the videos it seems like an xim in a skilled players hands is like shootin up nursing home. 

Offline paulrules

• View Profile
Re: anyone ever call you out?
« Reply #1 on: 12:56 PM - 01/23/10 »
Hey xim users!  I am really looking forward to buying a xim3 after having a terrible experience with xfps.  But regardless, i am wondering if anyone ever calls you guys out for cheating or using aim bots or using a mouse when your destroying face in multiplayer.  I have a huge history with pc gaming, cod1 and cs mostly, and from all the videos it seems like an xim in a skilled players hands is like shootin up nursing home. 

Most people just call you a "tryhard" when you do well, but I have had some people call me out for 1v1 when I destroy them in a teambased game.

Offline iambacardi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:44 PM - 01/23/10 »
haha, i too have heard people challenge someone to a 1v1 when they start talkin smack.  I think its hilarious

Offline xavier_s37

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:36 PM - 01/23/10 »
in the year+ ive been using xim2, only ONE friend noticed it, and this was after he had been gaming with me for a couple of months... he finally asked "hey what sens do you play at, and how are you so accurate with it" while watching me in COD4.

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:39 PM - 01/23/10 »
not often at all. and it's even in the gamertag.
even when im playing on hacked gamertag names & have 4-5 people read my GT a match, not nearly as much as you would think.

moral of the story, people are slow, stupid and dont read.
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline pharrowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03:45 PM - 01/23/10 »
i was playing the RUST Map with a buddy. and i was running around the whole map getting headshots with the mp5k, and someone called me out

Offline Shrimpanzee

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Shrimpanzee
« Reply #6 on: 05:29 PM - 01/23/10 »
I've had it happen a couple times, but only in FFA. They think I use an aimbot with my .50cal.

Offline SkippyFX

• "give me something i cant do, and ill do it"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 05:46 PM - 01/23/10 »
"@#$% fanatix! He has sum kind of auto-aim or sumthin.."-Random kid 1
 5 mins later " i think he has a mouse and keyboard"-Random kid 2
"Thats not possible!!"-Random kid 3
... Go back into the lobby i posted XiM in my clan tag
"OMGGG!!! He has a mouse and keyboard i knew it!!!-Random kid 2
ROFL!
    « Last Edit: 06:33 PM - 01/23/10 by SkippyFX »

Offline jas0n

• KA PAOW!!
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: 09:46 AM - 01/27/10 »
    Most people just call you a "tryhard" when you do well, but I have had some people call me out for 1v1 when I destroy them in a teambased game.

+1 NO matter how good you are, the opposing team will find something to complain about.
    Xim3+Xim2 (Xbox 360 Controller Wired)
    Logitech G15v2 + G13
    Logitech G500
    Astro MixAmp + Beyerdynamic DT880
    Sennheiser HD598 AD700
    Mw3 spawns are so bad that I was playing on Seatown and spawned in Dome. hahaha sry

Offline toysrme

• MVP
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: 02:17 PM - 01/27/10 »
    [email protected] shrimp.

Having played as

you'd be surprized to find out that 98% of xbox live players don't even know what an aimbot is lol They just like the pretty colors!
    Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
    [/size]

Offline Don

• MVP
    • Northern California
      • View Profile
      • Youtube
    • Gamertag: Donskii HD
    « Reply #10 on: 05:38 PM - 01/27/10 »
    not often at all. and it's even in the gamertag.
    even when im playing on hacked gamertag names & have 4-5 people read my GT a match, not nearly as much as you would think.

moral of the story, people are slow, stupid and dont read.

hey toys, I'm borrowing a friend's transfer cable to modify my GT without changing colors or adding buttons.  Is there a chance that I would be banned if the name was appropriate?
    Proud owner of a XIM3

Youtube.com/d0nskiii     Xfire: Galvaniz3d     Xbox: Donskii HD, vIIv Don

My Setup:
    Mionix Naos 5000     Razer Lycosa     24" ASUS 1080p 5ms     PureTrak Talent     Black Magic Intensity Shuttle     250GB Xbox 360 Slim

Intel i7 930     6GB 1600Mhz RAM     2x 2TB Seagate 7200 RPM HDDs in RAID0     128GB Crucial SATA III SD     2 ASUS EAH6850s (Crossfire)     EVGA x58 FTW3

Offline toysrme

• MVP
      • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: 06:43 PM - 01/27/10 »
    no
    [/size]

Admin