XIM Community

Just ordered a Xim. Best mouse\keyboard?  (Read 4427 times)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Just ordered a Xim. Best mouse\keyboard?
« Reply #15 on: 10:45 AM - 12/14/15 »
Just wanna throw it out there, G502 is the best mouse I've ever owned or used for PC/gaming. Definitely worth purchasing, don't see any other mouse that would beat or even compete to this mouse to date.

G500 master race.

Yeah, I love the G500 and 400 shape. The G502 side button placement is perfect. Each mouse is different but fills the role of best big and small shape, for me anyway. A G502 sensor in a G500 would be great.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline sbc2k1

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Just ordered a Xim. Best mouse\keyboard?
« Reply #16 on: 04:44 PM - 12/14/15 »
Just wanna throw it out there, G502 is the best mouse I've ever owned or used for PC/gaming. Definitely worth purchasing, don't see any other mouse that would beat or even compete to this mouse to date.

G500 master race.

Yeah, I love the G500 and 400 shape. The G502 side button placement is perfect. Each mouse is different but fills the role of best big and small shape, for me anyway. A G502 sensor in a G500 would be great.

I thought the button placement was perfect on the 500.  I can't even reach the 502 buttons in time and always accidentally click the foward thumb button. G500 with the 502 sensor would be the greatest mouse for me.
BFH

Admin