XIM Community

Has anyone else experienced a change in sensitivity while ADS?  (Read 2337 times)

Offline AP

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: aGamingPenguin-
I just want to remind you all that Snipers work differently in blops3 they use the "Hip" sens and dead zones or at lest they used to.
That's why you get increase in ADS speed on them on the xim.
So to get them to feel right you have to turn off the ADS activation, but doing so means all other guns will have massive slowdown.

And this is why you basically see no snipers .....
« Last Edit: 08:18 PM - 12/05/15 by AP »
Quote from: He4DHuNt3r
oh ya I have a on suite bathroom for my games room....... and a shower!

I used to be someone now I am just me ..... :D

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Thanks, AP. I didn't know that.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Johnny

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: AAA
  • PSN ID: AAA
@AP

I don't know what you're on about mate, being no snipers in the XIM community uses them or just in general. I got 6-8 people (snipers) in my friend list that I know for quite along time back in PS3 that still snipes until now n still get mad feed when we play pubs on BO3. Even Pamaj, n other snipers in general stil longer mad clips on this game n and it's crazy to see them getting feeds well easy when I'm here struggling that I never experience before. Like I mentioned, I do love and enjoy sniping in general. I don't mind making a seperate config for sniping, I just want something to use for sniping. So if someone out there who has the perfect settings to use for sniping, that similar to a normal sniping config to previous COD like AW/BO2 that'd be perfect. Coz ngl, it feels terribly sh!t using sniper with my experience so far on this game but I've seen people hit crazy sh!t on it. Or maybe an admin can sort this out by creating a seperate ST for snipers for BO3, coz there's no way and I can't be the only one that love or enjoy sniping - I can stay up 24 hours, sniping SOLO.

PS. I hit 100+ kills, sniping on BO2 & AW. Just throwin it out there, as I can't even hit 10 kills in a whole game of me sniping on BO3. "QUICKSCOPING"
United Kingdom / Europe

XIM4 & XIM Edge
- PS4
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- PS3

SETUP
Mouse: Logitech G502
Keyboard: CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid-i (Brown Cherry MX) - Soon
Headset: Astro A40 TR w/ Black Mixamp Pro
Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM

Offline AP

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: aGamingPenguin-
What your feeling is the lose of the aim assist. Simple as that tbh.
Even with the Xim4 its a nightmare to play with out it on the console.
Quote from: He4DHuNt3r
oh ya I have a on suite bathroom for my games room....... and a shower!

I used to be someone now I am just me ..... :D

Offline zimuser123

• View Profile
Yeah there's no aim assist for snipers, because apparently they're really against traditional sniping and wanted to make it easier to snipe with an SMG than a sniper rifle. Quickscoping is still viable so instead of mixing up my sniping playstyles I had to practice to get used to not having AW's 'slowdown' and to stop the occasional drag scoping (which I didn't do much before anyway) and I do pretty well now.

I'm not sure what AP is referring to (ah, I think in the beta originally the ADS sped up or something?) but I wonder if there's been an additional factor at work. I've noticed some weirdness with sensitivity when enemies are very close, like suddenly my sniper hip sensitivity increases, but it could be my imagination.
« Last Edit: 07:41 PM - 12/07/15 by zimuser123 »