XIM Community

Poll

Does the tournamant curve look less like a mouse?..

Yes
12 (50%)
No
4 (16.7%)
Can't see a difference...
8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Dr. Ballistics Casual curve  (Read 71337 times)

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Dr. Ballistics BO3 Curve. (Personal finished version)
« Reply #30 on: 10:33 AM - 12/09/15 »
Who is this joker and why is he not banned...this forum has gone downhill since xim3/edge days :(

It's only this joker man I promise. There is some quality players and a lot of great XIMmers who have a vast knowledge in the product. I have been on this forum for awhile now (Since before the release of the XIM3). My first XIM was the XIM3. I love this product and i swear by it, for a number of great reasons.

The trouble is everyone wants plug and play, but they also want the smoothest greatest setup for their specific mouse and keyboard. The problem with that is you need to experiment and know your play style and what will help or hinder that play style.  Some people don't like to put in the time or try to learn the advanced setting in order to make this product work for them. I rarely find a need for a curve unless I identify an issue with the Aim Mechanic or I need a little acceleration here or there, or If i want to make a curve where i get a little acceleration boost at the beginning, middle, or end of the 1:1 curve. That's just my 2 cents though
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline FortyOne

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Forty0ne
  • PSN ID: Forty_One
« Reply #31 on: 12:14 PM - 12/09/15 »
I don't see why this guy is getting so much hate.  From my understanding his ballistic curve isn't meant for 1:1 feel but more for a way to utilize and embrace aim assist.  Hey if it works for him and others I don't understand why people are giving him so much @#$%.

Offline divisionbell77

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 01:09 PM - 12/09/15 »
I don't see why this guy is getting so much hate.  From my understanding his ballistic curve isn't meant for 1:1 feel but more for a way to utilize and embrace aim assist.  Hey if it works for him and others I don't understand why people are giving him so much @#$%.

He gets crap from people here because he was charging forum members for the curve, flat out stated he was the one to figure out curves and no one was talking about them before him, and then talks down to anyone on here that does not like his curves.

It has nothing to do with his curves, but everything to do with him being him.

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 02:15 PM - 12/09/15 »

+1 Exactly

He gets crap from people here because he was charging forum members for the curve, flat out stated he was the one to figure out curves and no one was talking about them before him, and then talks down to anyone on here that does not like his curves.

« Last Edit: 08:28 PM - 12/09/15 by V3n0m15 »
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline FortyOne

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Forty0ne
  • PSN ID: Forty_One
« Reply #34 on: 03:25 PM - 12/09/15 »

Didnt know about the charging people for curve part.  Isn't that grounds for getting banned?

Regardless.  Idea is interesting.  Selling it seems kinda lame.

Offline Dr_BallSticks

• "Curves make Godz"
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Godly Aim xo
  • PSN ID: Godly_aim
« Reply #35 on: 06:54 PM - 12/09/15 »

Lol. You put 'some' words in my mouth. but yes, i did claim to have sparked up the ballistics curve topics again. Looking at all the new "curve' threads since i posted on here is evidence of such..

And your still bringing up old stuff? lol, its was a dollar bro. you weren't saving anyone. Captain goodey two shoes acts like hes saving the world or something.  ::)

and Yes, I talk down to people who talk out there a$$. Such as RML, who clearly said he doesn't need to try something to judge it..plus, its a forum...Trolling the rats for laughs is entertaining, plus putting all these hypocritical bigots in their place with FACTS...is entertaining.

and just because you've 'been around' for a while doesn't mean to you sh*t. especially if you're blinded by your own ignorance and unwillingness to accept your on console now.  ;)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 07:31 PM - 12/09/15 »
I swear Ninja and Tbag had a baby, I don't know how else to explain this. If it looks like a duck, it's a @#$% duck! I don't need to hear it quack.

Captain goodey, lol ..

That was funny, I admit!

Troll on

Offline Coop257

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 08:50 PM - 12/09/15 »
Who sais I haven't..  I didn't just buy all those credits.  ;)

Unless your implying a shieet money and bought $160 worth.   Lol. 

If anyone wants credits and a discounted rate... I may be able to help =)..
I'm not selling anything.  No.  Don't even assume..  But I am sitting on some credits...again,  not selling..

You're really talented...
https://gyazo.com/0d19a65607debe8fd27eb36e2c4354a8

Offline Dr_BallSticks

• "Curves make Godz"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 09:02 PM - 12/09/15 »
That's the account I test my curves and post on the forum vids with.  Wouldn't be wise using the same account in tourneys,  especially when I'm so known on this  banned device  site now.  :-[

Offline Coop257

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 09:04 PM - 12/09/15 »
That's the account I test my curves and post on the forum vids with.  Wouldn't be wise using the same account in tourneys,  especially when I'm so known on this  banned device  site now.  :-[

Oh yeah 100%...  You win nothing lol.  FOH AM

Offline Dr_BallSticks

• "Curves make Godz"
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 09:40 PM - 12/09/15 »
Whatever you say  ;)

Offline TigrNation

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 11:10 PM - 12/09/15 »
PSn bro :(

Offline Dr_BallSticks

• "Curves make Godz"
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 12:08 PM - 12/10/15 »
What about psn?
I'll be on a good amount of time after 6pm mst. If anyone needs help or wants to party up,  add me. Or if you wanna try some wagers,  I'm down to risk some money and play with fellow ximmers =)

PSN ==> M3xican_s0ulja13
Website ==> UMG  **add funds via PAYPAL to your account  if you wanna play wagers**

*Here's a compilation of my wacked out hip curve screwing me over... *
http://xboxclips.com/INuLLy/5e86fbc8-0726-4fea-a452-5f5a750f21a0

#Kobe #81_point_game #Kobe>LeBron

« Last Edit: 12:33 PM - 12/10/15 by Dr_BallSticks »

Offline Dr_BallSticks

• "Curves make Godz"
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 12:36 PM - 12/11/15 »
Just wanted to say good shieet to the people who joined me in some competitive matches..  Further reinforcing the fact that 3 players who've never played together can  beat a team of controller players who were 48-3.
...who needs chemistry when we can just dominate the gun fights.lol

#xim for the win #i thought xim wasent an advantage?? #i play with mouse because cramps
#lol 8)

*tip for snd players on infection *
Have one player dominate the middle.. You'll win every time.. Lol

http://xboxclips.com/INuLLy/16be9cc3-c903-4c44-8010-e37b5873b59c

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 01:58 PM - 12/11/15 »
#whyamiusinghashtagsonaforumluulwuut
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility