XIM Community

Poll

Does the tournamant curve look less like a mouse?..

Yes
12 (50%)
No
4 (16.7%)
Can't see a difference...
8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Dr. Ballistics Casual curve  (Read 71338 times)

Offline Dr_BallSticks

• "Curves make Godz"
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Godly Aim xo
  • PSN ID: Godly_aim
Dr. Ballistics Casual curve
« on: 04:00 PM - 12/07/15 »
Hello everyone,
                Given my time owning the xim, I've had Multiple people accuse me of using a mouse/keyboard. While you may be able to win a few tourneys/competitive matches, eventually you could get banned if you show to many 'mouse behaviors'. For this reason, i have created "Dr. Ballistics Tournament curve". I have chosen too take a whole new approach at this and so far its been nothing but good to me. In fact, I think it may be better than my 'Casual curve'. ..Reason being? I adjusted the sensitivity and now 'lower mouse speeds' have more aim assist. for example,  At 14 Sensitivity  you might get precision aiming at 10%-20% stick velocity while aiming down sight, while at 9 Sensitivity you get the same 'mouse speed' at 40%-50% velocity but with more aim assist helping you. Plus, think about it! Do you even use the higher speeds of your ADS at 14 sensitivity? move your controllers analog all the way when in ADS. Have you even needed that speed? Most likely not.. SO, lets tweak that boost, adjust that curve, mess with that sensitivity. and boom. Magic is created.

...Casual curve or tourney curve?
I love my casual hip curve, i find it more fun and 'freeing'. Simply for that reason, if you wanna turn on kids, hit crazy shot, id recommend my casual curve.

*Note* due to the behavior of my curves, you need too put TIME IN and build up the muscle memory for the curves... They are very much controllable and playable despite the appearance of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Dr. Ballistics Casual Curve-

-CONFIG-
XBOX One
G502, 12,000 DPI, 500 hz
In game Sensitivity: 14

Hip Curve

Sensitivity: 9.5
Boost : 2500

ADS
Sensitivity: 1.05
Boost: 25
y/x ratio: 1.20
Progressive delay: 225

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Dr. Ballistics Tournament Curve (Beta)-

-CONFIG-
XBOX One
G502, 12,000 DPI, 500 hz

Hip
Sensitivity:14
Boost :2500

ADS
Sensitivity:1.60
Boost: 70
y/x ratio: 1.1
Progressive delay: 224
Steady Aim: ON

If you like it,  Use it.  If you don't,  use what you like.  This is for all the emails I have yet to reply too. It's been slightly changed since the last update... Enjoy!  =)
« Last Edit: 09:02 AM - 04/26/16 by Dr_BallSticks »

Offline Johnny

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: AAA
  • PSN ID: AAA
Re: Dr. Ballistics BO3 Curve. (Personal finished version)
« Reply #1 on: 04:14 PM - 12/07/15 »
10 hip, & 1.4 on ADS. Is that the little trick that sorts the sniping issue on this game?

Not a big fan of any of your work but that's a nice little clip u got there sniping.
United Kingdom / Europe

XIM4 & XIM Edge
- PS4
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- PS3

SETUP
Mouse: Logitech G502
Keyboard: CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid-i (Brown Cherry MX) - Soon
Headset: Astro A40 TR w/ Black Mixamp Pro
Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM

Offline Constantine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:22 PM - 12/07/15 »
These curves look jacked.... But hey if they work for you that's great. IMO anything will work if you put the time in for muscle memory to adapt. Most people are waiting for a magical curve to rescue them from getting stomped when all they have to do is stick with a setting long enough to feel comfortable.
Xim4 Latest/PS4
Monitor = Asus VG236H
Keyboard = G105
Mouse = G502 - 12k DPI, 1000 PR
Angle Snapping - Off/Acceleration - Off
Mouse pad = G440 hard - Surface tuning on
Vanilla ST = No curves/No boost/No Steady Aim.

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:59 PM - 12/07/15 »
This joker again... You are a cancer to the XIM community.
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline Dr_BallSticks

• "Curves make Godz"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:48 PM - 12/07/15 »
These curves look jacked.... But hey if they work for you that's great. IMO anything will work if you put the time in for muscle memory to adapt. Most people are waiting for a magical curve to rescue them from getting stomped when all they have to do is stick with a setting long enough to feel comfortable.
The only thing that's jacked is your knowledge of curves lmao..
The hip curve Is actually my favorite part.  It allows me to turn INSTANTLY  while being able to have the high boost for smaller movements.  (this is my newest secret for optimizing AA. Shhh ;)) there's a reason I said you have to get used to it.  The hip is the best and hardest one too get used too..
As far as my Ads curve being too slow...?.. Idk what to tell you.  I've never had that issue.  I also center my screen and shots like no other,  so maybe I don't notice it as much.. .. Maybe you preaim to early??  Idk..

Offline rocoo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:23 PM - 12/07/15 »
I'm getting a different image for my curves,

Could you clarify which on is for Hip and ADS

Offline Dr_BallSticks

• "Curves make Godz"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:57 PM - 12/07/15 »
They could be backwards lol.. Match the curve patterns according to the screenshots. If you verify they're backwards I'll update my post.  =)

Offline Souljazz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01:58 AM - 12/08/15 »
That can be used on ps4??

Offline Constantine

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02:34 AM - 12/08/15 »
The only thing that's jacked is your knowledge of curves lmao..
The hip curve Is actually my favorite part.  It allows me to turn INSTANTLY  while being able to have the high boost for smaller movements.  (this is my newest secret for optimizing AA. Shhh ;)) there's a reason I said you have to get used to it.  The hip is the best and hardest one too get used too..
As far as my Ads curve being too slow...?.. Idk what to tell you.  I've never had that issue.  I also center my screen and shots like no other,  so maybe I don't notice it as much.. .. Maybe you preaim to early??  Idk..

You're right I don't know about curves that much, especially ones that look wack like that. But what I do know is that a curve like that will only hold you back and maybe it's time to consult a new doctor.
Xim4 Latest/PS4
Monitor = Asus VG236H
Keyboard = G105

Offline Coop257

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02:40 AM - 12/08/15 »
These curves are...not so great. 

Offline Manonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 09:51 AM - 12/08/15 »
Is it just me or is every post by this guy absolutely cringe-worthy. He posts like a telemarketing salesman. Or one of those "The Simple Trick" clickbait people. Or a youth pastor.

Logitech G502 | Steelseries QcK XXL | Modified Sony Nav | Astro A40 2016 TR

Offline Dr_BallSticks

• "Curves make Godz"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 10:49 AM - 12/08/15 »
Hold me back?  Lol.  Your dumb.  But I'll explain it to the simple minded.  Lol

Turn assist at hip is acceleration dependant.  By having 3000 boost I make the smallest movement at LEAST start at that speed (3000). and due to the nature of the curve,  the beginning has minimal acceleration, This results in TURN ASSIST  being optimized.  The acceleration is minimal so AA will be more magnatizing at hip,  before you even aim in sniper shorts don't have AA,  but they have turn assist.. .  After the mid point,  I could care less about precision,  so I crank it up.  In search I'm Always called out for my ridiculous sensetivity.  I check corners with lighting speed thanks to my hip curve...   But that's enough turn assist 101.  No need to explain for the close minded.  Lol

And sorry the curves don't work for you =/. I've been playing with variations of my curves for a while.. Nothing but great results on my end. 

It's for xbox one.  G502 mouse  if it matters.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11:00 AM - 12/08/15 »
^ First off, flaming is not tolerated on the forum. You've already been banned once, maybe even more.

Secondly if you think that making a curve like that and then adding a ton of boost to compensate for your massive deceleration is a good idea. Then you need to rethink your life. No one wants to buy your death sticks here anymore.

Offline Constantine

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 11:08 AM - 12/08/15 »
No need for names mate, I don't recall anyone asking for an explanation. No matter how you polish it, a turd curve is a turd curve. As for the holding you back comment, I took those words of wisdom from you're old signature. Thought maybe you needed you're own advise. You claim to have won a bronze medal so far using this type of curve. Maybe you would have won the gold if you used a better curve like RML's...
Xim4 Latest/PS4
Monitor = Asus VG236H
Keyboard = G105

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 11:09 AM - 12/08/15 »
:o

Admin