XIM Community

Download corrupted  (Read 1548 times)

Offline htFade

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Hot Top Fade
Download corrupted
« on: 08:08 AM - 11/15/15 »
Download corrupted error every time I try to update the game library. I'm getting by on Halo 5 and Fall Out 4 with previous game settings. It would be nice to be up to date. I'm running Xim commander. Not sure if that can create any issues. Thanks for any and all suggestions, Brian

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Download corrupted
« Reply #1 on: 08:15 AM - 11/15/15 »
Download corrupted error every time I try to update the game library. I'm getting by on Halo 5 and Fall Out 4 with previous game settings. It would be nice to be up to date. I'm running Xim commander. Not sure if that can create any issues. Thanks for any and all suggestions, Brian
Hmm this is interesting... What firmware/manager version are you currently using?
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline htFade

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:37 AM - 11/15/15 »
4.00.20150816 for both.

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:38 AM - 11/15/15 »
Have you tried getting the firmware that released this month?
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline htFade

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:40 AM - 11/15/15 »
Didn't know their was a new update. I'll give it a try!

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:42 AM - 11/15/15 »
Didn't know their was a new update. I'll give it a try!
Awesome gold luck!

Offline htFade

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08:45 AM - 11/15/15 »
Thanks!!!

Can I update without loosing all configs? :( Major bummer as I just did this a few months ago.

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:45 AM - 11/15/15 »
Thanks!!!

Can I update without loosing all configs? :( Major bummer as I just did this a few months ago.
Do you know how to copy and paste entire STs?

Offline htFade

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08:49 AM - 11/15/15 »
I'll bet I could figure it out. Easy to do?

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 08:56 AM - 11/15/15 »
I'll bet I could figure it out. Easy to do?
Very so open your ST like you would edit it. Now to the left of the color choice option it should drop down more options. Scroll down and there will be a copy and paste button. That copy is the one you want! It will copy everything from sensitivity, button layouts, profile name, profile color and even all your curves! It's an awesome feature!

What I do is I'll put it on a Google drive document and label all the paste sections with a Bold title over it with the game it is for. From there you load all the new STs you want onto the XIM open the ST that you want to paste the info into and then bam its all back!

Offline htFade

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 09:03 AM - 11/15/15 »
Unreal!!! Had no idea that option was even there. This could have made Mater Chief collection much easier to set up. lol ~ Thanks!!!

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:08 AM - 11/15/15 »
Unreal!!! Had no idea that option was even there. This could have made Mater Chief collection much easier to set up. lol ~ Thanks!!!
Anytime! I'm glad I could help!

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 10:47 AM - 11/15/15 »
I'm about to head home from a weekend in the cabin and do the same thing actually haha

Offline DoZZa

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 04:53 PM - 11/15/15 »
I have this issue also, but on Win 10 x64. Works fine on Android devices.

Only way I found to get it to work is to right click the XIM Manager shortcut on the desktop and choose 'Run As Administrator'

Offline htFade

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 08:38 AM - 12/06/15 »
I have this issue also, but on Win 10 x64. Works fine on Android devices.

Only way I found to get it to work is to right click the XIM Manager shortcut on the desktop and choose 'Run As Administrator'

SO SICK!!! This worked. I can't thank you enough.