XIM Community

Mouse Pad  (Read 3444 times)

Offline Pavlito79

• View Profile
Mouse Pad
« on: 12:25 PM - 12/05/15 »
Hello everyone need a bit of advice . Bought some time ago mouse mat razer destructor 2 because someone was saying it's best . But unfortunately after upgrade my mouse to g 502 and try play on 12000 dpi that mat it's to sliperry for me and I don't like it . The surface on top it's really hard and mouse going everywhere . It's feel like u don't have control and it's really twitchy aswell . I like less movement and rather sticky surface . Can any one recommend something good . I say I use to have razer sphex and after use mat for some time surface was perfect on top   . Can someone recommend anything good pkease to work with g502

Offline flst81

• Go Noles!!!!!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pl3zd0ntsh00tm3
Re: Mouse Pad
« Reply #1 on: 12:47 PM - 12/05/15 »
It appears you like Razer products. I have the Goliathus pad and it works fine with G502. I also have the Vespula which is double sided which you may want to try. 1 side is slippery and 1 side is rough textured. I recently purchased the Glorious extended gaming pad and will probably try it out soon. I think I may also get the Artisan brand and give them a shot as well.
Xim 4| Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 | Glorious Extended mouse pad| Razer Vespula | Asus MX279H monitor |  ROCCAT APURI Active USB Hub | XB1

Offline Pavlito79

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:03 PM - 12/05/15 »
Don't have to be razer product. I have this destructor 2 and I hate it .

Offline JarBOR

• Primum non nocere
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: JarBORx
  • PSN ID: JarBOR
« Reply #3 on: 02:08 PM - 12/05/15 »
Artisan Hayate Otsu Soft, PureTrak  Talent.
Ducky Mecha Mini,Ducky One 2 RGB TKL, KBP V60 Mini, Logitech G Pro Wireless, Logitech G Pro X Superlight, Arc Mayflower Mk2 + Sennheiser HD660S, HD560S + Modmic 5 - Ps4, Ps5 , Artisan Hayate Kou Soft, Artisan Hayate Otsu Soft, Zowie G-SR-SE

Offline killawink64

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Fouldeth
« Reply #4 on: 02:44 PM - 12/05/15 »
I've been using a glorious XXL pad. I'm really liking it as it covers a large area on my desk. It does really well for both my log g502 and roccat nyth. Surface tuning for both mouse was needed to get the smoothest feel.

« Last Edit: 02:58 PM - 12/05/15 by killawink64 »

Offline jd394y

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:19 AM - 12/06/15 »
I've been using a glorious XXL pad. I'm really liking it as it covers a large area on my desk. It does really well for both my log g502 and roccat nyth. Surface tuning for both mouse was needed to get the smoothest feel.

What are you using for a keyboard there? I've been thinking about getting something like that

Offline ThelD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07:25 PM - 12/06/15 »
What are you using for a keyboard there? I've been thinking about getting something like that

Looks like an ErgoDox.

Offline killawink64

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:35 PM - 12/06/15 »
It is the ergo dox. I love it, and the nyth compliments it nicely. So many buttons added to the thumb area. It was fun building it as well.

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
« Reply #8 on: 09:43 AM - 12/07/15 »
steelseries qck+ or qck Heavy.  Very cheap.  Extremely good.

Offline toqy

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
Mouse Pad
« Reply #9 on: 10:09 AM - 12/07/15 »
It is the ergo dox. I love it, and the nyth compliments it nicely. So many buttons added to the thumb area. It was fun building it as well.

How do you like the ergodox for general typing? I was going to get one but read too many mixed reviews so I'm holding out for the keyboardio

On topic: I have a Qpad Heaton XL, it's big and hard, I like it
That "natural curve" you [roads] are talking about was me taking a wild guess what the game was doing (which was completely wrong of course).

😂😂😭

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10:22 AM - 12/07/15 »
I just picked up the G502 and I use the Large Goliathus Speed pad and i absolutely love it honestly. I have always been a Razer fan boy but the G502 is awesome on the XIM4. The sensor on it is money and as long as you calibrate the mouse to that mat it will be awesome
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline flst81

• Go Noles!!!!!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pl3zd0ntsh00tm3
« Reply #11 on: 10:41 AM - 12/07/15 »

[/quote]
 it's big and hard, I like it
[/quote]
That's what she said.

Yes, I know, I'm immature.
Xim 4| Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 | Glorious Extended mouse pad| Razer Vespula | Asus MX279H monitor |  ROCCAT APURI Active USB Hub | XB1

Offline killawink64

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 12:30 PM - 12/07/15 »
I felt it is really useful compared to the default keyboard design. I like it because of the teensy and the program allows 20 layers. So remembering which layer has what is confusing. I need to print out the layouts lol. They are pricey, but my hands and wrists feel much more comfortable.