XIM Community

is Curves making xim banable  (Read 913 times)

Offline facelessmen

• View Profile
is Curves making xim banable
« on: 02:26 AM - 12/04/15 »
simple easy question @Od1n @OBsIV
i ve read a lot about our XIM4,it s very good undetectable passthrough device.

the great function Curve makes me feel more smoother in game and anti aim-assist

but i m a little worried about it

if i m using an aggressive curves,the game developer and the console would detect it or not?we r still legit using curve?

thank for all xim builder keeping ximer legit(like no rapid fire scripting)

Offline PUBzZz

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: is Curves making xim banable
« Reply #1 on: 09:02 AM - 12/04/15 »
If I may throw in my take on this since nobody replied yet and I'll keep this thread warm for you.

My understanding is no matter what the console doesn't see the XIM it see's a controller. 

However if some day they come up with a way to detect the XIM and ban all of us.... That will be the day I officially quit console gaming.   Until then party on Ximmers!
« Last Edit: 09:08 AM - 12/04/15 by PUBzZz »
PS4 / Xbox One
Xim Apex / Xim 4
Cooler Master MM710 16k @1000hz
Zowie G-TF SPAWN PAD
Netduma to OpenWRT "Cake/PieceOfCake"
BenQ XL2420T
Astro A40 + Mixamp

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Loki Revamped
  • PSN ID: LokiRevamped
« Reply #2 on: 10:19 AM - 12/04/15 »
If I may throw in my take on this since nobody replied yet and I'll keep this thread warm for you.

My understanding is no matter what the console doesn't see the XIM it see's a controller. 

However if some day they come up with a way to detect the XIM and ban all of us.... That will be the day I officially quit console gaming.   Until then party on Ximmers!

+1,

no, no matter how good the Xim4 is\feels, it still can only do what a controller is allowed to do in game, therefore it will only be detected as an controller.
ping" width="200" height="200

Please don't trivialize something you don't understand

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:34 AM - 12/04/15 »

+1 This is exactly correct and you can not be banned from using it. People have also contacted Microsoft and discussed the xim4 and they also agreed that it doesn't not violate their user agreement.
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Admin