Rainbow 6 X1?  (Read 2698 times)

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Loki Revamped
  • PSN ID: LokiRevamped
Rainbow 6 X1?
« on: 03:00 PM - 12/02/15 »
I see a few rainbow 6 configs for PS4, what are the X1 users using, I need to find a nice temp one? Thanks in advance.
ping" width="200" height="200

Please don't trivialize something you don't understand

Offline MonkeyStalker

• View Profile
Re: Rainbow 6 X1?
« Reply #1 on: 11:22 AM - 12/03/15 »
Mist says he is waiting for copies in the mail. Its a sad fact it seems like he is the only one that can do this remedial job as it can't be rocket science.

I am pretty sure a monkey can do this but I guess keeping your eggs in one basket is the way of the xim.

Peace.

Offline mastalink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:18 PM - 12/03/15 »
I can't blame them... They are the best and there are a lot of folks  that would love to steal their idea... I found a decent fill in ill post it later... I know it's the latest far cry

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:46 PM - 12/03/15 »
Mist says he is waiting for copies in the mail. Its a sad fact it seems like he is the only one that can do this remedial job as it can't be rocket science.

I am pretty sure a monkey can do this but I guess keeping your eggs in one basket is the way of the xim.

Peace.

+1

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:49 PM - 12/03/15 »
I can't blame them... They are the best and there are a lot of folks  that would love to steal their idea... I found a decent fill in ill post it later... I know it's the latest far cry

They are the best, that doesn't change the fact that a better system needs to be in place, maybe multiple people should try to get the game. I can hold off a little but it really sucks that it's almost the weekend and I can not play this game due to there not being a working ST.

Offline Cith

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:40 PM - 12/03/15 »
I'm using the BO3 ST on PS4 as stated on another thread and I honestly have very little issues, could be that I'm a low sens player though. Try the BO3 ST with a 10/10/10 config.

Offline mastalink

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04:35 PM - 12/03/15 »
Far cry 4 with 10 vert sens, 10 h,  dz left is 19, dz right is 12... Ads is 100(in game)

E_Pizza

« Reply #7 on: 02:37 PM - 12/04/15 »

They are the best, that doesn't change the fact that a better system needs to be in place, maybe multiple people should try to get the game. I can hold off a little but it really sucks that it's almost the weekend and I can not play this game due to there not being a working ST.

I feel you I recently bought the XIM4 and I've been anticipating this game for such a long time.  I'm extremely disappointed I've paid so much for XIM and I still can't use it for R6.

It's not the end of the world no, still had expected it to be up by now.

Why can't digital copies of the game be bought ?  Or bought from a retail store at launch...its a business after all then at least you are receiving the game on launch and can get to work as soon as time is available.

I really feel like the ST should be up a day after release or as close to that as possible.  Especially given XIMs price tag.

I definitely agree a better system should be in place IMHO.

Offline synikx

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Synikx
« Reply #8 on: 02:58 PM - 12/04/15 »
When you purchased your product, you were given a list of supported games and a list of games with support planned. No where were you given an SLA in regards to a time frame for those "support planned" games.

And who's keeping you from using it with R6? It's perfectly useable with R6, just not ideal; Because of the point I just made previously.

At the end of the day, you have to realize that what these guys are doing isn't as simple as plug and play. They have to take the time to make sure they are releasing a quality ST for any new games they plan on supporting. Waiting less than a week for a new game to be fully supported (typically) really isn't bad.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09:11 PM - 12/04/15 »
I really feel like the ST should be up a day after release or as close to that as possible. 

It takes up to two days for the trainer to learn the look mechanic of a game's Hip and ADS. Next day support isn't possible for most games releasing on multiple platforms. Games released on a single platform with a single look mechanic are possible, Halo 5 for example.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline portoraco1

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02:40 PM - 12/06/15 »
I'm using the BO3 ST on PS4 as stated on another thread and I honestly have very little issues, could be that I'm a low sens player though. Try the BO3 ST with a 10/10/10 config.

I'm new to this, did I just read your using BO 3 to play R6 if so what is BO3?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06:56 PM - 12/06/15 »
BO3 is Black Ops 3. He's using a Black Ops 3 config temporarily until official support is available.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Admin