XIM Community

Service and Supoort  (Read 1293 times)

Offline ads

• View Profile
Service and Supoort
« on: 04:39 PM - 01/18/10 »
 I wish to extend my gratitude to Steve aka “shippingguy” and Tweak aka “Tweak” ( I don’t think I ever got your real name).

In December 09 I purchased an XIM360 and found that there was an error. I tried to make it work, installing and uninstalling and standing on one foot and I tried to install it when the planets were aligned but with no success.

There was an issue with the x-axis. I did some research on the interwebs to find that even though people have had this error, their unit still worked where I was not so lucky.

Thru a lengthy forum search I just gave up and started to just get shirty and wanted it fixed, I posted a few times and privately messaged Both Tweak and Shippingguy as well as posting twice on the unresolved section of the forum.

Anyway long story short, Steve is sending me out a new unit, fingers crossed that this one works, but I just wanted to say thanks for the customer support.

I think both Tweak and Shippingguy are very contactable and they do try to help out as much as you can, so if you do have an issue with the unit don’t go all crazy like and start abusing them. Just take the time to talk to them and you will get a resolution.

Thanks guys!

=)

Ads of Australia.

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Service and Supoort
« Reply #1 on: 04:41 PM - 01/18/10 »
I hope it works out for you with your replacement unit. Your really missing out :)
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline ads

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:49 PM - 01/18/10 »
:( 

LOL

Offline Laust

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:55 PM - 01/18/10 »
ads,Its to bad you were one that got a bad unit,nothing is 100% all the time,im sure when this is over and you have your new xim,You will be so happy that you wont even think about the crap you had with the first one.I cant believe how good mine works,I think you are in good hands with this crew,This is an excellent organization.