XIM Community

SandhawC Guide  (Read 30407 times)

Offline Mirglip

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Mirglip
Re: SandhawC Guide
« Reply #30 on: 12:10 PM - 08/31/16 »
The ends appear to be identical, no indicator that one end would be any different and I have tried both 3.0 and 2.0 ports (the cable is 3.0). Their website has no downloads available for this cable so I guess there is no drivers. I think I just screwed up. I read it as the belkin one was recommended because it was one of the few known transfer cables and would work the best, I didn't realize that there was actually even software that ran these things until after I ordered this one. Any further advice would be greatly appreciated though

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 12:48 PM - 08/31/16 »
The ends appear to be identical, no indicator that one end would be any different and I have tried both 3.0 and 2.0 ports (the cable is 3.0). Their website has no downloads available for this cable so I guess there is no drivers. I think I just screwed up. I read it as the belkin one was recommended because it was one of the few known transfer cables and would work the best, I didn't realize that there was actually even software that ran these things until after I ordered this one. Any further advice would be greatly appreciated though
That thing is useless than lol i would return it and get the good one. Buy the prime membership on amazon and order the cable, then cancel the prime. that is how i get free 2 day shipping hah. Just make sure you dont have over 98 dollars in there :P but you can buy a used one for 3 dollars.

https://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Transfer-Cable-Windows-F4U060/dp/B0093HCIQ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472669591&sr=8-1&keywords=belkin+easy+transfer+cable

Offline ipass

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 12:40 AM - 09/01/16 »
ok i setup everything like the pic shows and my belkin transfer cable works right and sandhawk load xim manager fine but when i switch to ps4 the keyboard dosen't work in ps4 on uncharted 4 game? any help is appreciated thanks,

ipass

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 04:24 PM - 09/01/16 »
Do you see any key presses on XIM4 manager when you press keys on your kb?

Offline ipass

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 12:00 AM - 09/02/16 »
Xim manager works but dosent show graphics on it.. so i can't see anything ..I have win7 x64 Fm+plus processor 32gb ram.. so i don't know what is the problem

ipass

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 02:11 PM - 09/02/16 »
Xim manager works but dosent show graphics on it.. so i can't see anything ..I have win7 x64 Fm+plus processor 32gb ram.. so i don't know what is the problem

ipass

take a screenshot of what is happening. Much easier to address the problem that way...

Offline ipass

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 01:54 PM - 09/03/16 »
havoxxx i got the graphics working it working but still my keyboard dosent run in uncharted 4 ps4...
ipass

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 11:47 AM - 09/13/16 »
Does the passthrough mode activate correctly when you press pause?

Offline SiliconCPU

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SiliconCPU
« Reply #38 on: 09:30 PM - 10/12/16 »
Hmm... I'm unable to get this to work as stated in the instructions.  I keep getting a "Failure connecting to USB Transfer Cable [-1]" error.  I'm running Windows 10 64-bit and have the Belkin transfer cable mentioned in the instructions.  Thoughts?

I'm running XIM4 Firmware 20160405 (**LATEST**) on my XIM device.  Port connections are the following:
*** - Xbox One Wireless to USB controller
C - XIM usb cable to xbox console
* - Belkin USB transfer cable (Model #F4U060)

I also can't seem to get the XIM4 Manager 20160405 (**LATEST**) to work on my PC either.   With the 20160405 Manager I am getting the error "Connect failure (Paired XIM4 not found) [6]"

« Last Edit: 10:05 PM - 10/12/16 by SiliconCPU »

Offline SiliconCPU

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SiliconCPU
« Reply #39 on: 10:09 PM - 10/12/16 »
Hmm... ok?  I guess it just started working by itself?  I stepped away from computer for a few minutes and viola?

Offline chompa

• 3=D~<3
    • View Profile
    • chompa.net
  • Gamertag: chompa
  • PSN ID: chompa
« Reply #40 on: 10:40 PM - 10/22/16 »
I've always used Sandhawc but a few months ago I reformatted.

I'm not sure if my problem started after the reformat.

Basically, when using Sandhawc, every 20 seconds my mouse stops tracking properly... for months I've been playing this way not knowing dub tee eff was going on until recently I just sat in the training room in overwatch looking left and right, left and right, left and right, and i began to notice a pattern - every so often, my mouse would stop tracking and behave as though my mousepad were a mirror or a piece of glass or something for about 3 seconds... then it'd be normal again for 20 seconds and repeat.

SO I switched over to plugging my mouse & keyboard into the xim directly and sure enough this eliminated the problem.

Does anyone have ANY CLUE what might be causing this? I love the convenience of Sandhawc and I'm really sad I can't use it anymore :(

maybe i'll just get a switch... can anyone tell me if this would do the trick?
https://www.amazon.com/IOGEAR-Peripheral-Sharing-Switch-GUS402/dp/B00BD8I2OY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1477198209&sr=8-1&keywords=mouse+and+keyboard+switch
« Last Edit: 10:47 PM - 10/22/16 by chompa »
xoxo,
chompa

3=D~<3

Offline smelmai Fing3rz

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 01:11 PM - 10/30/16 »
I'm having this same issue as Chompa. It started happening around the time i updated xim to 20160918 and bf1 st released. keyboard continues to work but mouse tracking is unresponsive. Seems sporadic. going to try and revert back to rml's steadyaim1 release.

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 01:50 PM - 10/30/16 »
How does the graph look like when this is happening?

Offline chompa

• 3=D~<3
    • View Profile
    • chompa.net
  • Gamertag: chompa
  • PSN ID: chompa
« Reply #43 on: 02:11 PM - 10/30/16 »
How does the graph look like when this is happening?

as far as i could tell, nothing out of the ordinary was happening on the graph; although I could be wrong - there could've been some miniscule variation i just couldn't detect. i was running 200hz according to the display.
xoxo,
chompa

3=D~<3

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 02:12 PM - 10/30/16 »
Could you change it to 125Hz and try with that?