Offline chompa

• 3=D~<3
    • View Profile
    • chompa.net
  • Gamertag: chompa
  • PSN ID: chompa
Re: SandhawC Guide
« Reply #45 on: 02:15 PM - 10/30/16 »
it also seemed to happen without cause; like i was playing destiny and noticed my sensitivity seemed a @#$% ton lower than usual, as well as the recurring 20 second tracking pause. So I unplugged everything, closed sandhawc, plugged everything back in but in different ports on the xim, then restarted sandhawc, and that fixed the issue for a short time (at least in Destiny).
xoxo

Offline chompa

• 3=D~<3
    • View Profile
    • chompa.net
« Reply #46 on: 02:18 PM - 10/30/16 »
Could you change it to 125Hz and try with that?

far too inebriated to be fiddling with cables near my expensive computer atm but i'll give it a shot another time :D
xoxo

Offline smelmai Fing3rz

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 02:57 PM - 10/30/16 »
I run mine at 125hz. I haven't looked at the graph immediately after it happens. But I know afterwards it is still nice and smooth @8ms. I do get the 8 to 4 ms jitters fairly often. Although a restart fixes that temporarily. I will try to look next time it happens and report back if need be.

edit: just saw you released v1.3 with that sawtooth fix. will give that a whirl
« Last Edit: 03:07 PM - 10/30/16 by smelmai Fing3rz »

Offline smelmai Fing3rz

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 09:47 PM - 10/30/16 »
How does the graph look like when this is happening?

Started happening again on v1.3. Graph was showing a steady 8ms the whole time.

Offline chompa

• 3=D~<3
    • View Profile
    • chompa.net
« Reply #49 on: 05:37 AM - 11/24/16 »
i've been meaning to post this but i forgot... i was too drunk to remember that I actually had tried running it at 125hz; unfortunately it didn't help to eliminate the 20 second tracking pause. Still have no clue what could have caused that, but I've been using a switch and it works fine. Sandhawc was more convenient but... tracking pause thing killed it for me. it's nice to know i'm running at a higher hz now too
xoxo

Offline kaizokugamer

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DMC-KH
« Reply #50 on: 11:01 PM - 12/24/16 »
Hello i noticed that everytime i close the ps4 and then start it again i would have to remove the Usb cable that came with the xim4 for me to connect to the xim4 but do i really have to do this or am i missing out something because it a bit annoying and i might do a setup which makes the usb hub a bit far from my reach so i wont be able to keep disconnecting and reconnecting it.

Offline Apocalypse

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 09:43 PM - 01/04/17 »
Yeah I have everything updated and hooked in as per the diagram and the xim4 manager just sits there trying to connect... Been that way for over a half an hour...

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 09:46 PM - 01/04/17 »
Yeah I have everything updated and hooked in as per the diagram and the xim4 manager just sits there trying to connect... Been that way for over a half an hour...

What Chipset do you have? do you have a new or used cable? what manager version? did you update to the most recent version of sandhawC?

Offline Apocalypse

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 09:53 PM - 01/04/17 »
Chip set is AMD FX 8350, latest versions of both the manager and SandhawC and a brand new Belkin transferred cable. All USBs are also new.
« Last Edit: 10:44 PM - 01/04/17 by Apocalypse »

Offline Loftus

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 06:43 PM - 01/28/17 »
Hi guys,

[SOLVED] The problem was that I was trying to change the button control when the keyboard was controlling the XB1S. Hitting "Pause" allowed me to toggle back to PC and set the button as needed.[/SOLVED]

Got this installed and working. Thank you so much - it eliminated an extra piece of junk on my desk (usb hub) and a second KB and mouse.

Just one question: when the XIM4 is connected to PC via Belkin cable (F4U060), I cannot access the XIM4 manager application on PC directly.

I sometimes can access the XIM4 app through the SandhawC app, but even when I do, I cannot change keys. (Biggest problem is my "Game Menu" button on the controller was mapped to the Pause button, which is now the toggle for PC/Console control.

Any help is appreciated!
« Last Edit: 07:01 PM - 01/28/17 by Loftus »

Offline mcav11

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 02:11 PM - 04/12/17 »
hi i am having issues. Is anyone still here?

Offline baldeagle

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Gamertag: i am baldeagle
« Reply #56 on: 11:04 AM - 04/13/17 »

Hi mcav11, I don't think the board is monitored all the time, but to help speed up answers to your issues, it would be useful if you described the problem, can't promise you will get an instant answer, but if someone knows they usually post a response.

Offline mcav11

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 07:24 PM - 04/13/17 »
Yes having issues with the sanhawc and connecting to my xim. I have all the updates and firmware. windows 7 service sp1. everything is plugged in correctly. It says failure connecting to USB transfer cable. I bought a belkin transfer cable from amazon. I use the xim app on my phone okay.

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 02:08 PM - 04/14/17 »

Hi mcav11, I don't think the board is monitored all the time, but to help speed up answers to your issues, it would be useful if you described the problem, can't promise you will get an instant answer, but if someone knows they usually post a response.
I stop by every now and then. I usually answer within few days, or not at all.

Yes having issues with the sanhawc and connecting to my xim. I have all the updates and firmware. windows 7 service sp1. everything is plugged in correctly. It says failure connecting to USB transfer cable. I bought a belkin transfer cable from amazon. I use the xim app on my phone okay.
Is this error in XIM Manager or separate pop window? If it is the first one, it might be that you get the error, because you can not access XIM at the same time with bluetooth Manager and with transfer cable.
If it is the latter one, you have wrong cable or problems with USB connection.

Offline mcav11

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 02:00 PM - 04/26/17 »
i got it to say connected to xim manager in the top left box. Green. In the manager box connected to the sanhaw program it says failure connecting to USB transfer cable [-1]. My xim is slowly flashing green.

When i hit polling it starts for a second and then the xim side screen crashes. It will turn green and then cancel out. i bought my cable from amazon. Do i have to install the belkin software? it says i already have it installed.
« Last Edit: 02:27 PM - 04/26/17 by mcav11 »