XIM Community

Looking for a new mouse for larger hands. :)  (Read 3068 times)

Offline MindControlZombies

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a new mouse for larger hands. :)
« Reply #15 on: 06:22 AM - 12/07/15 »
If a mouse breaks i normally fix it with the g500 had the same issue as with your mouse above started cutting out as there is a broken wire in the cable i took it apart to fix it and then thought to myself why i am fixing a mouse i hate anyway? threw it in a bag threw the bag in a draw bye bye crap mouse. steel series rival suits me i don't like braided cables and i don't like to many buttons the rival has a rubber cable and just the right amount of buttons its got great grip and its dam accurate just need a new keyboard now :)
If I can make a Good map in 1 month why cant these clowns make a good map in 3 years ?

Offline ShadowIG

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 06:30 AM - 12/07/15 »
If a mouse breaks i normally fix it with the g500 had the same issue as with your mouse above started cutting out as there is a broken wire in the cable i took it apart to fix it and then thought to myself why i am fixing a mouse i hate anyway? threw it in a bag threw the bag in a draw bye bye crap mouse. steel series rival suits me i don't like braided cables and i don't like to many buttons the rival has a rubber cable and just the right amount of buttons its got great grip and its dam accurate just need a new keyboard now :)
corsair k70 and g502, great combo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 07:03 AM - 12/07/15 »
Do you use the arrow keys for wasd? i want this grade of kb without the size.still cant make my mind up.

also wish there was a nav shaped like the wii chuck but with more buttons so i could take the ps4 in my room when needs be.

just seen this http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-controllers/razer-turret lol no for me ha
If I can make a Good map in 1 month why cant these clowns make a good map in 3 years ?

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07:17 AM - 12/07/15 »
I think 1 of these would suit me http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823129006
not sure if this 1s worth the extra cash
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823129034 i aint checked if they are in the working with xim list

Offline RabX2

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: RabX2
« Reply #19 on: 11:27 AM - 12/07/15 »
I was in a windows store yesterday for pc crap, not gaming. I sat down to fiddle with a display pc. I wasnt there for the mouse but took notice really fast. There was a roccat kone xtd on a roccat taito. I have never felt something so smooth. I have a g500 on a standard pad. It was like a hot knife through butter. Thats my next set up granting its xim compat. None the less, the mousr was larger than my 500. I forgot what i was there for, the mouse was tripping me out. To bad you cant try on all mice.
« Last Edit: 11:42 AM - 12/07/15 by RabX2 »

Offline toqy

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12:11 PM - 12/07/15 »

im 6'6 with big hands, the mionix 5000 was the most comfortable mouse ive ever used and it has slots for all your fingers. unfortunately something happened to the cord and it stopped working. then the g502 came out and thought id try it out since everyone here was freaking out about it. mouse is nice but its smaller than the mionix, took me a while to get used to resting my palm on the desk vs the mouse. im going to stick to this mouse till it croaks then ill give the new mionix 7000 a try, roads has been saying nothing but good things about it. hope this helps.

My 5000 cord broke as well. Right around where it connects to the mouse there's a lot of stress and the wires inside break there. I took it apart and shortened it a bit and it worked again
That "natural curve" you [roads] are talking about was me taking a wild guess what the game was doing (which was completely wrong of course).

😂😂😭

Offline JarBOR

• Primum non nocere
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: JarBORx
  • PSN ID: JarBOR
« Reply #21 on: 03:10 PM - 12/07/15 »
CM Storm Sentinel III ?
Ducky Mecha Mini,Ducky One 2 RGB TKL, KBP V60 Mini, Logitech G Pro Wireless, Logitech G Pro X Superlight, Arc Mayflower Mk2 + Sennheiser HD660S, HD560S + Modmic 5 - Ps4, Ps5 , Artisan Hayate Kou Soft, Artisan Hayate Otsu Soft, Zowie G-SR-SE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 06:38 PM - 12/07/15 »
http://gaming.coolermaster.com/en/products/mice/ 2 of those look just like the ss rival

Offline ShadowIG

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 06:46 PM - 12/07/15 »
Do you use the arrow keys for wasd? i want this grade of kb without the size.still cant make my mind up.

also wish there was a nav shaped like the wii chuck but with more buttons so i could take the ps4 in my room when needs be.

just seen this http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-controllers/razer-turret lol no for me ha
no, I use wasd