XIM Community

BO3 Simple Snap Curve  (Read 9180 times)

Offline randomhero1090

• View Profile
Re: BO3 Simple Snap Curve
« Reply #15 on: 09:11 AM - 11/17/15 »
Do you prefer your G502 at 8000 dpi\1000 PR over 8K\500Pr or 12K\500PR?

8000/1000 seems to be working just fine.  Maybe it is a combo of other settings, but I am MUCH smoother now.

What about in-game sensitivity, I see some don't max out vertical or horizontal?

Both are maxed, but the concept of lowering vertical in-game is very intriguing.  It makes sense to me to lower it a bit.  I tend to side-scroll instead of standing stationary, so less vertical, in theory, should make it easier to hold target.

Offline DR_Ballisticz

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 09:30 AM - 11/17/15 »
The only time this is an issue, 'personal experiance', is when jumping and wall running..Having to adjust your aiming vertically up or down, while jumping is hard due too having too adjust for your jumping velocity, as well as your moving target..if anything i increased the xy ratio to (1.1).

However, it did make my stationary shots quite easier. being able to move  your aim vertically more percise, helped with head glitchers and aiming 'purposly' for the head. My play style is very 'high flying' though. it might not be as big of a issue for you though :)
Headset -  Triton Ax Pros
Monitor -  Ben Q RL2755HM
Console -  Xbox One/ PS4
Mouse -  Logitech G502
DPI -  12,000  HZ -  500

"If your using 1:1 curves your only holding yourself back. Consult the doctor to achieve the best console experience with the mouse.  Remember, this isn't PC. ;) "
- Dr.  Ballistics,

Offline randomhero1090

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09:37 AM - 11/17/15 »
The only time this is an issue, 'personal experiance', is when jumping and wall running..Having to adjust your aiming vertically up or down, while jumping is hard due too having too adjust for your jumping velocity, as well as your moving target..if anything i increased the xy ratio to (1.1).

However, it did make my stationary shots quite easier. being able to move  your aim vertically more percise, helped with head glitchers and aiming 'purposly' for the head. My play style is very 'high flying' though. it might not be as big of a issue for you though :)

Agree.  So while the concept is intriguing, I am picking off targets who have "gone vertical" with ease.

All about balance to your playstyle.  Play to your strengths.  Right now, I am finding the most success either keeping distance and picking off targets or flat out rushing high speed.  So I am either staying on map boundaries or trying to get behind the enemy.

Offline sncjez

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02:29 PM - 11/21/15 »
This is a really nice curve for me just a quick thanks  8)

Offline randomhero1090

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 09:15 AM - 11/23/15 »
This is a really nice curve for me just a quick thanks  8)

You are quite welcome  :)

I've been playing with everything at 18/11.  If I can get on a decent team i've been 3+ KD with it.  Not much you can do when you are spawn trapped looking at 4 targets  :)

I haven't updated the firmware or manager yet since I am on iOS.  Probably do that tonight.  If I see any changes I will post up.  Haven't been anxious to do it since everything seems to be working fine for me.

Offline greeno85

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: greeno85
  • PSN ID: greeno85
« Reply #20 on: 06:26 AM - 12/01/15 »
I was using this curve with the progressive FM but now with the update it seems to perform not as well.
Has anyone else found this? Any tips? It seems that no curve is preferential for the 20/11 FM?

What are everyone's thoughts on this?