XIM Community

Xim4 and titan one  (Read 20462 times)

Offline TwzteD

• FiNgEr MiLiTiA
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: TwzteD-
Re: Xim4 and titan one
« Reply #75 on: 05:33 AM - 10/21/16 »
Awesome, I guess I will be waiting then!
PS4 - G502 - Qck Pad - Astro A40's - Orbweaver - 24" Samsung LED monitor

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antithesis D
« Reply #76 on: 06:31 AM - 10/22/16 »
With the Bluetooth module, will we expect to see an app with the release of titan 2? Something like xim manager? Now that would be cool.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #77 on: 07:27 AM - 10/22/16 »
With the Bluetooth module, will we expect to see an app with the release of titan 2? Something like xim manager? Now that would be cool.

Yes. It'll be for Gamepack-like configuration via a GUI rather than editing the raw code in a compiler.

There's no word yet on when the mobile apps are coming, just know that they're in development.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Brummy16

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 08:12 AM - 10/22/16 »
Sorry I'm abit of a noob. What does the titan do or benefits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #79 on: 05:32 PM - 10/22/16 »
Sorry I'm abit of a noob. What does the titan do or benefits?

In the context of mouse and keyboard, Titan One & Two add macro / scripting abilities to the Xim for things like rapid-fire, anti-recoil, auto-sprint, auto-melee, hit combos, auto breath-hold, quick-scope, no-scope...all sorts of fun stuff. There are plugins to record macros on-the-fly, remap controllers and feed PC controls through to console. There's plugin m/kb support via PC, but it's not on the level of Xim. Titans also allow Xim4 to work via Remote Play to PS4 on PC or Mac.

In a broader context, these devices allow the use of joysticks, arcade sticks, controllers, wheels etc from any console to be used on any other console. So I can use my SSFIV TE PS3 arcade stick on PS4, XB1 and 360, or my DFGT, G25 and G29 wheels on all consoles. That's a huge cost-saving if you're into multi-platform gaming. There's also support for assistive technology for disabled gamers.

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 02:02 PM - 12/03/16 »
Hi guys,  did those who bought powered USB hubs get their titan and xim4 authenticating with xbox one?

It's so frustrating, I've tried xbox one off, titan in xbox, xim into titan, G502 and nav in xim4 and it worked for a while then just gets stuck in au loop.

Did the USB hub that anth recommended work for you folks?

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #81 on: 09:06 PM - 12/03/16 »
Are you booting up the XB1 cold?

Plug m/kb into the powered USB 2.0 hub, hub into the Xim4, Xim4 into T1, T1 into XB1, then boot up the console. You shouldn't need a hub with your setup, the G502 and Nav have low power requirements.

Doing this you should be able to use the XB1 controller. If it's still not working, remove the controller battery. Worst case scenario, try a 360 controller.

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 09:43 AM - 12/04/16 »
Had it on instant on. Changing to powersave fixed the issue of the titan not authenticating.  Cheers anth.

On a side note, the more I use scripts the less advantage I feel it gives a player if any.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #83 on: 03:57 PM - 12/04/16 »
Had it on instant on. Changing to powersave fixed the issue of the titan not authenticating.  Cheers anth.

On a side note, the more I use scripts the less advantage I feel it gives a player if any.

Glad to hear it frash.

Automation via macros comes at the cost of adaptability and flexibility. Macros are great for repetition, but as soon as an action falls outside a macros parameters, it loses viability. A situational awareness of when and how best to use a macro is a prerequisite to making the most of scripts as they will cost virtual lives as often as not.

I like macros for rapid-fire in all games for semi-auto weapons, but it's frequently not "one size fits all". That's why I use gun flags in my scripts, so I can apply different RF and AR on a per-gun basis. As much control as scripts provide, macros falls apart as soon as you change a weapon with a different fire-rate and recoil pattern, so you become locked into specific load-outs.

Titan Two will make it easier for on-the-fly adjustments with user interfaces to tweak values as needed. For example, it'll be possible to setup specific load-outs and swap to them to change RF / AR values very quickly.  But it will never be as responsive to change as the human brain and it's often the case that you're better off without scripts.

Offline piiwii

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 04:58 PM - 12/04/16 »

I haven't been following this post, but I'm probably one of the few that doesn't use AR or RF. I use it purely for quality of life improvements. Here's an example of one of my scripts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-9NtxyySVM&feature=youtu.be

« Last Edit: 05:04 PM - 12/04/16 by piiwii »
Setup: XIM Apex, Titan Two, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, Logitech G440 mousepad, LucidSound LS30 headphones, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR wireless access point

My RAINBOW SIX SIEGE Titan Two Mega Script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM

What is a ballistic curve? Click here to learn more: https://bit.ly/2qzUAjg

Comprehensive guide on scissor style keyboards: https://goo.gl/UtkZyX

Find me on the ConsoleTuner (Titan Two) forums: pablosscripts

Offline jockovonred

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: turdflinger
  • PSN ID: turdflinger
« Reply #85 on: 04:51 PM - 02/11/17 »
My setup is more complex than most -

Mouse----------\         Keyboard---------\
Nav -------------|------USB HUB-------XIM 4-----Titan One-----USB extension------USB Switch-----4 x Consoles
Stinkyboard----/         Controller--------/

Would you be so kind as to supply the brand and type of USB switch you are using in this setup?  I'm interested in doing the same.  TIA

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #86 on: 06:56 PM - 02/11/17 »
Would you be so kind as to supply the brand and type of USB switch you are using in this setup?  I'm interested in doing the same.  TIA

IOGear 4x4 USB 2.0 Switch - https://www.amazon.com/IOGEAR-Peripheral-Sharing-Switch-GUS404/dp/B00BD8I3EI

Don't get the USB 3.0 version, USB 3.0 is not supported by Xim.

There's a cheaper 2x2 option if you prefer to save a few bucks at the cost of USB inputs / outputs.

« Last Edit: 08:30 PM - 02/11/17 by antithesis »

Offline manaus

• I am not creative enough...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 10:24 AM - 04/01/17 »
This is all about having an extra advantage on other XIM4 users?

...I loved it! 😁😍

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ASUS_Z017DC met Tapatalk

Previous owner of:
- XimEdge;
- Xim 4; and now
- Xim Apex

Console: Xbox One
Display: Gateway 21,5" widescreen (FHX2153L) (Very old, but it works)
KB: Arctosa Razer
Mice: Logitech G203

Be happy!

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #88 on: 05:27 PM - 04/01/17 »
This is all about having an extra advantage on other XIM4 users?

...I loved it! 😁😍

Not necessarily. It's about playing your games your way. For example, I don't like mashing my buttons, so I use rapid-fire. Most macros / mods provides no in-game advantage to fire-rate, damage output etc, so it's more about convenience and comfort.

Some mods do provide an advantage, like CoD jitter mods, but that'd be both annoying as hell to use and telegraph that you're cheating, so why bother?