G502 question.  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Loki Revamped
  • PSN ID: LokiRevamped
G502 question.
« on: 09:51 AM - 11/18/15 »
I have been using the G502 mouse ever since it came out, I never had a reason to export\backup my profiles, I only really need to do it because of the complex Destiny profile and I need to use that profile slot without having to recreate that profile again. Does the G502 allow export and import of profiles, I am not near my G502 to test it? Thanks in advance.
ping" width="200" height="200

Please don't trivialize something you don't understand

Offline MonkeyStalker

• View Profile
Re: G502 question.
« Reply #1 on: 09:53 AM - 11/18/15 »
The settings are stored in the on board memory...why would you need to export mouse settings. Are you asking to export your xim config using the g502?

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
« Reply #2 on: 12:00 PM - 11/18/15 »
Like MonkeyStalker, I'm confused as to what the actual question is.  At least, I must be, because it doesn't make sense if I'm reading it right that you want to export a G502 onboard profile that you use with Destiny.

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:30 PM - 11/18/15 »
Like MonkeyStalker, I'm confused as to what the actual question is.  At least, I must be, because it doesn't make sense if I'm reading it right that you want to export a G502 onboard profile that you use with Destiny.

It makes perfect sense, let me explain it a better way. You get 3 profiles with G502, I have 2 configured with scripts that I use for the PC, if I want to try a different setup say 12K\500, I use the LGS software create it and try it. Well I have been playing with curves and would like to try 12k\500, 8000\500 and 5400\1000, being that I do not want to recreate the 2 script profiles over again I was asking if there was a way to backup\export my current profiles, that way I can delete them and import them back in.

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
« Reply #4 on: 02:38 PM - 11/18/15 »
I never use macros so I have no idea.  I know that you can save and import/export game profiles, but I'm not sure about the onboard profiles.

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:42 PM - 11/18/15 »
I never use macros so I have no idea.  I know that you can save and import/export game profiles, but I'm not sure about the onboard profiles.

The scripts I use are like, I press one button and it opens the menu and select a weapon and goes back to the live game, it's nothing like rapid fire or recoil scripts, just quick ways to access option\quick menus. The profile saves you are talking about are from within the Xim4, I was talking about from within the LGS software.

Admin