XIM Community

XIM MOUSE SUPPORT QUESTION  (Read 583 times)

Offline JelloJams

• View Profile
XIM MOUSE SUPPORT QUESTION
« on: 11:22 PM - 11/17/15 »
Anyone know if this will work? http://www.amazon.ca/Sannysis-E-3lue-2-4GHz-Wireless-Gaming/dp/B00W9NT54I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447823738&sr=8-1&keywords=mazer+gaming+mouse My only mouse available won't buy if dont think it will work...

Offline PhiZaRoaH

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: PhiZaRoaH
Re: XIM MOUSE SUPPORT QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: 10:32 AM - 11/18/15 »
You could check the compatiblity list next time if you have such a question. To answer yours, i do not see it on the list as working. So it is a 50/50 shot.

Offline JelloJams

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:13 AM - 11/18/15 »
I did check the list that's why I was asking here, to see if anyone had the mouse and knew, thanks for having a sassy response though...

Offline PhiZaRoaH

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: PhiZaRoaH
« Reply #3 on: 11:20 AM - 11/19/15 »
You are welcome? I doubt anyone has it though. Are you saying you won't buy the xim if that mouse doesn't work? If so i wouldn't let that hold you back.

Offline JelloJams

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:26 PM - 11/30/15 »
Couldn't afford another mouse, anyone know if default dell mouse from like 5-10 years ago works? Partially see through dell mouse came with a dell optiplex

Offline JelloJams

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:28 PM - 11/30/15 »
Oh yeah its wireless, is it confirmed or not confirmed whether or not wireless mouse works? Has anyone had issues with wireless devices? I mean it takes less power when it's wireless due to batteries to I'd assume it to work, my keyboard is the default Dell keyboard

Admin