XIM Community

XIM4 + CronusMAXPLUS  (Read 2631 times)

sasukethegod

XIM4 + CronusMAXPLUS
« on: 10:13 AM - 11/14/15 »
Hi so i got xim4, was thinking to buy cronusmax to use with xim
 because on their site it says that they actually polls rate at 1ms while xim does poll the default rate as controller (in this case ps4 so 4ms)
Was asking if i do use cronusmax to pull 1ms will work for xim or it gets the same poll rate as xim?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: XIM4 + CronusMAXPLUS
« Reply #1 on: 10:34 AM - 11/14/15 »
I haven't verified under an analyzer exactly what they are doing, but, any console controller connected to them won't be responding every 1ms (Xbox One controllers respond at 8ms intervals for example). As they are treating XIM4 like a console controller, it shouldn't be a problem.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:50 AM - 11/14/15 »
buy the TitanOne instead, that way you support the actual developer and not the idiots that screwed him over and reenigneered his work
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #3 on: 06:47 PM - 11/14/15 »
buy the TitanOne instead, that way you support the actual developer and not the idiots that screwed him over and reenigneered his work
+1. Forum needs a Like button.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

sasukethegod

« Reply #4 on: 01:56 PM - 11/16/15 »
Indeed you're right i might buy titan one. Anyway thanks

Offline DoZZa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:05 PM - 11/16/15 »
I have both the TitanOne and the CronusMax PLUS, they both work with the X1, but you will need a 360 wired controller for it to work, wont work with an X1 controller.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #6 on: 06:41 PM - 11/20/15 »
I have both the TitanOne and the CronusMax PLUS, they both work with the X1, but you will need a 360 wired controller for it to work, wont work with an X1 controller.

Except it will. I haven't had a problem with the X1 controller on XB1 using a Titan One.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline DoZZa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 05:54 PM - 11/21/15 »

Except it will. I haven't had a problem with the X1 controller on XB1 using a Titan One.

I am refering to when using either device with the XIM4. The XIM4 requires a 360 controller to work with Titan One or the CronusMax.

Taken from Titan One forum

Xbox One
Titan One OUTPUT Protocol set to: AUTOMATIC; Speed-up Settings: ALL Enabled.
Tested with latest XIM4 version (20141114) AND with latest XIM4 RC version (20150816).

Attention: Using the Xbox One controller on XIM4 does not works. <-- I'll try fix this.

Steps:
1) Connect the Titan One on Xbox One;
2) Authenticate the Titan One with the console using a Xbox One controller with the cable;
3) Remove the Xbox One controller from the Titan One;
2) Connect a PS3 or a wired Xbox 360 or a PS4 controller on XIM4 back USB port;
3) Connect XIM4 on the Titan One.
After about 3 to 4 seconds the controller is working and operational.
Side note: Pay attention if the Titan One does not resets due power loss when inserting the XIM4.

See here for more details.

http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2252

Offline SLeePLatED

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SLeePLatED-TH
« Reply #8 on: 10:33 PM - 11/24/15 »
 because on their site it says that they actually polls rate at 1ms while xim does poll the default rate as controller (in this case ps4 so 4ms)
Was asking if i do use cronusmax to pull 1ms will work for xim or it gets the same poll rate as xim?

I am using both of them, they are work great (XIM4 20151120 and CronusMax Plus FW v1.20) no flashing purple light or controller disconnect problem.
Platforms: PS4 Pro
XIM4Flash-STEADYAIM5 NPD
XIM APEX BETA BUILD
Mouse: Swiftpoint Z
Mousepad: QcK+
Keypad: Razer Orbweaver & Wooting2
Monitor: BenQ 4K HDR EW3270U

Offline nyder

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 03:55 PM - 11/25/15 »

I am using both of them, they are work great (XIM4 20151120 and CronusMax Plus FW v1.20) no flashing purple light or controller disconnect problem.

Can't get my t1 working on ps4.  Any tips you can give?  Thanks

Nyd
Console: PS4 Pro - 1TB SSD - XIM APEX - Keypad: Razer Orbweaver - Mouse: Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Ventus Z - Headset: Turtle Beach Stealth 700 - - Monitor: Samsung U28E590D - Mouse Pad: Logitech G440 hardpad

Offline SLeePLatED

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SLeePLatED-TH
« Reply #10 on: 09:11 PM - 11/25/15 »

Can't get my t1 working on ps4.  Any tips you can give?  Thanks

Nyd

Have you ever try plug in T1 to PS4 until it show A/U
after that just connect Xim4 (connected joy, mouse & key board) into USB of T1
otherwise, T1 need to update FW for support Xim4
Platforms: PS4 Pro
XIM4Flash-STEADYAIM5 NPD
XIM APEX BETA BUILD
Mouse: Swiftpoint Z
Mousepad: QcK+
Keypad: Razer Orbweaver & Wooting2
Monitor: BenQ 4K HDR EW3270U