XIM Community

Mitch's BO3 Regular Gun V1.1 and Sniper Curves V1.0 (xb1) UPDATED  (Read 9025 times)

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
What do y'all use for a delay on ADS? I love the feel of the Aim mechanic but that ADS delay is killer!!!! I really want to try this setup and see what I think about it and go from there!
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
So I threw in a delay on your ADS of I believe it was 140ms for your gun setup and then 240ms for your sniper setup and just from the first game it was night and day! I felt so much more confident playing
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline BigBen

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BigBen_JM
You are still using v1 ? Is there any impact (ie does it behave the same) when I am on st v2 and use the curve converter ?

Offline j001j001

• View Profile
Re: Mitch's BO3 Regular Gun V1.1 and Sniper Curves V1.0
« Reply #33 on: 06:34 AM - 11/16/15 »
I'd love to have some feedback, but it's your choice man, Just make it a seperate key config.

SOif you don't like it youcan just switch back over to your original
For some reason your ballistic wont paste for me in stv1 ot stv2. I tried using the converters but still no luck. Would love to try the curves.

Hey man, sorry about the delay.
I went ahead and copied and pasted both confirm back to mine. And they are still the same.  So it must be a problem on your end or something, maybe try updating your xim manager.
For some reason all I'm getting is a straight line I have the latest firmware updated.

Offline InMitchWeTrust

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Inmitchwetrustt
You are still using v1 ? Is there any impact (ie does it behave the same) when I am on st v2 and use the curve converter ?

I made tiny tweaks to the regular gun set up.  Not very noticeable but I felt it was necessary.

I'd love to have some feedback, but it's your choice man, Just make it a seperate key config.

SOif you don't like it youcan just switch back over to your original
For some reason your ballistic wont paste for me in stv1 ot stv2. I tried using the converters but still no luck. Would love to try the curves.

Hey man, sorry about the delay.
I went ahead and copied and pasted both confirm back to mine. And they are still the same.  So it must be a problem on your end or something, maybe try updating your xim manager.
For some reason all I'm getting is a straight line I have the latest firmware updated.

Are you clicking select and copying and pasting the whole thing?  And not just the code. Make sure you copy the whole code in the code box. Other than that I have no clue

So I threw in a delay on your ADS of I believe it was 140ms for your gun setup and then 240ms for your sniper setup and just from the first game it was night and day! I felt so much more confident playing

I'm definetly going to try out the delay. Haven't really thought to play with it. Thanks for the suggestion, after I play with it I'll add it to my curve and give you credits

Offline brewerdc

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Old PeDDler
Hey Mitch,

I wanted to say thanks for sharing your curve!  I'm in love with it.  Added 185ms delay to ADS and it's pure bliss.  Thanks a ton!

Offline InMitchWeTrust

• View Profile
Hey Mitch,

I wanted to say thanks for sharing your curve!  I'm in love with it.  Added 185ms delay to ADS and it's pure bliss.  Thanks a ton!

I really appreciate the feedback. I still have yet to play around with ads delay.  But I plan on getting around to it, might just leave it up to the users to decide if they want it or not, cause I already go 20+ most games in tdm. 

Offline wunderdunce

• View Profile
To be fair those scores are not that impressive?  I use no curves, no delay, only Steady Aim, and I easily get 25-35 kills or more on most games with deaths in the single digits to low to mid teens.  I use a G502 at 12k DPI/500hz polling set at 24/10 Sens in the Manager App for IOS.

I think a lot of people are overthinking this process. In fact the only thing I found to be reliable so far is  the 2.4 ADS/HIP "fix"

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Loki Revamped
  • PSN ID: LokiRevamped
To be fair those scores are not that impressive?  I use no curves, no delay, only Steady Aim, and I easily get 25-35 kills or more on most games with deaths in the single digits to low to mid teens.  I use a G502 at 12k DPI/500hz polling set at 24/10 Sens in the Manager App for IOS.

I think a lot of people are overthinking this process. In fact the only thing I found to be reliable so far is  the 2.4 ADS/HIP "fix"

I like you none curve setup, I will try it later.

Please don't trivialize something you don't understand

Offline InMitchWeTrust

• View Profile

To be fair those scores aren't to impress people. It's to show that I play well with my set up.  And all I do is rush in tdm, run around corners and jump and fly around. I don't play cautiously I just run out there. So that's why my deaths are high because I don't play smart. I play to have fun and I consider that fun. If I was to play like most people and play smart, go out and buy a headset so I can hear footsteps.  I'd do a lot better. So in the end, I'm not here to impress people. I'm here to show that my curve works well for me and those screens shots prove that I play well with them. Whether I have high deaths or not. And in tdm you rarely. Rarely see people with scores over 25. Also, if you want to talk about your no curve set up. Make your own post. This is post is related to my curve. Thank you

Offline wunderdunce

• View Profile
Fair enough but I also run and gun and I was speaking to the actual effectiveness of the curves not your scores being impressive or not. Per my comment of people maybe overthinking the process. Don't take it personally. Also it is not rare to see people with Kills over 25 in TDM I see it almost every time I play, it could be me it could be someone else but it is indeed not rare. So if those are the types of lobbies you are in, then it only emphasized my point about the curves. Again this is not toward you personally it is curves in general. I have been using a XIM for more than 3 years and never once used one.

Offline Johnny

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: AAA
  • PSN ID: AAA
Can u update your sniper curve? Cos it doesn't seems to work on the 1120.
United Kingdom / Europe

XIM4 & XIM Edge
- PS4
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- PS3

SETUP
Mouse: Logitech G502
Keyboard: CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid-i (Brown Cherry MX) - Soon
Headset: Astro A40 TR w/ Black Mixamp Pro
Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM

Offline cronuxmax

• View Profile
Good job bro best curves on bo3

Offline dbanks

• View Profile
I have been using havoc curve whitch is similer but I think it all boils down to good connection speed and low ping times the two things I struggle with the most

Offline Souljazz

• View Profile
sorry ut how we are suposed to paste the curve if i see only 1 to copy? or is the same to hip and ads???