XIM Community

Little simple advice needed  (Read 631 times)

Offline AFF

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: AFST3R
Little simple advice needed
« on: 02:46 PM - 11/11/15 »
Had Xim3, Edge and now Xim4

I have just used he same settings or slight tweak.

Is there some simple method to try and work out what your sensitivity should be to start from and then tweak in game. Like move the mouse to do a 180, or other methods people use

I see people's videos and kill streaks and noway I get anything similar and want to make sure I get the best of the device

Thanks

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Little simple advice needed
« Reply #1 on: 04:21 PM - 11/11/15 »
some use dedicated configs especially for those scenarios to have faster mouse movements, eg for vehicles
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline AFF

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: AFST3R
« Reply #2 on: 04:54 AM - 11/12/15 »
I have recorded a quick clip, any chance you kind people can view and see what i am doing wrong apart from poor play

does my aiming or sensitivity need adjusting

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 09:25 AM - 11/12/15 »
Just looking at the first few seconds it looks like turning was really slow. Can you tell us how much you need to move your mouse (in inches, without exceeding maximum turn speed and seeing the flashing red light) to turn around (180)? If it doesn't take around 2-3 inches than something is wrong.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Admin