XIM Community

Can anyone out there make a tutorial on how to make scripts?  (Read 1651 times)

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
I want to learn how to use xim commander more efficiently.  What do I need to learn to under stand the basics..

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
most can be done by just googling for your desired autohotkeyscript and then copy it
if you want to write them by yourself learn one of the scripting languages such as autohotkey :)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
most can be done by just googling for your desired autohotkeyscript and then copy it
if you want to write them by yourself learn one of the scripting languages such as autohotkey :)

thankkkkk youu.. I have been using xim commander sense MW2 and I had no idea.. TANKS THANKS TANKS!!!!!!!!

Offline imwolf

• View Profile

thankkkkk youu.. I have been using xim commander sense MW2 and I had no idea.. TANKS THANKS TANKS!!!!!!!!
i read some threads but i dont understand what is xim Commander..with xim Commander i can use macro with autohotkey with the belkin cable?someone can explain please;)

Offline kenn9797

• View Profile
I don't think anyone knows i asked around for a bit, sucks that its so hard to get scripts to work :p

Admin