XIM Community

Streaming setup issues  (Read 1117 times)

Offline SomeZero

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SomeZer0
Streaming setup issues
« on: 12:31 PM - 11/08/15 »
Hey all thanks for the hard work you all put in.
I got my xim last night and was playing with my setup a bunch and running into issues.

So i primarily play through streaming.

Last night my setup was working with 1 issue and that was as follows.

G502 and G510 into PC, PC to XIM, wired controller to XIM, XIM to Xbox,  Stream over the app. Only issue was to be able to party chat I had to plug that headset into wired controller.  Previously with wired controller into PC I was able to chat via my pc headset with game audio.

So to work around that I re-routed XIM to PC.  Once in game WASD seemed to ghost or stay in a dircetion. I have tried multiple keyboards drivers etc. Mouse seems to ghost as well this way.

Any ideas of glaringly obvious solution I am overlooking?

Thanks

**Edit

Did some more testing last night, if i avoid commander (plug keyboard and mouse directly into xim) streaming works fine. Windows just freaks out and thinks stick never returns to center if you are using commander.

« Last Edit: 09:16 AM - 11/09/15 by SomeZero »

Offline SomeZero

• View Profile
Re: Streaming setup issues
« Reply #1 on: 12:40 PM - 11/08/15 »
Sorry using 20141219-Alpha commander and 20150816 Manager and firmware

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:50 PM - 11/08/15 »
Just to be clear, we are talking about Win 10 streaming?

I don't remember if the Commander uses Xinput devices also. If it does, it could be that the input loops through XIM.

What game are you playing? Win 10 stream is always seen as a separate controller on Xbox. If you plug XIM directly to console while streaming, you will have 2 controllers connected to xbox.

Offline SomeZero

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:46 PM - 11/08/15 »
Correct windows 10 streaming playing destiny.

What I did notice it is only directional keys "sticking" hitting 1 to reload only does it once. Doesn't cycle or bring up heavy etc.