XIM Community

Quest to replicate the standards with boost and ballistics  (Read 31204 times)

Offline LiMiT

• Couchgamer
    • View Profile
Re: Quest to replicate the standards with boost and ballistics
« Reply #345 on: 11:16 AM - 09/10/15 »
Why do you feel you need a curve? All these curves here are all about taking advantage of CoD's AA. Do you feel you need that for Battlefield?

Controller players have advantage over me on long distance shooting, sometimes also upclose. In the past days with trying latest different curves designed for CoD AA, I also noticed improvement in BF AA. But it`s not quit there yet, of course because they are designed for Cod  ::) Without curves there is like NO or minimum Aim Assist, so yes I do feel I need them.

My perception is the same. Try killawinks curves for BF:H here:
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=39539.msg514328#msg514328

I use the ADS one (for ADS) and feels that AA is "better" (engaging) with that than no curve at all.

I don't know why I have problems utilizing (engaging) the AA in BF:H with the XIM4, it might be my gaming that sucks, but gamers using controllers (and AA) ar melting me...

I welcome threads that contains curves useful for engaging and using AA for other games in contrast to the threads containing "AA breakout curves for CoD".

But try the curve above for BF:H to engage AA.

Offline killawink64

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Fouldeth
« Reply #346 on: 11:54 AM - 09/10/15 »
I can repost a new ads curve for bfh. Basically the same concept, but its probably 1/4 of the original curve. BFH has been tricky for me trying to figure out the best setup. Most days I melt faces or do well. Others I just never want to see the game again lol.

Offline LiMiT

• Couchgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: 11:06 PM - 09/13/15 »
I can repost a new ads curve for bfh. Basically the same concept, but its probably 1/4 of the original curve. BFH has been tricky for me trying to figure out the best setup. Most days I melt faces or do well. Others I just never want to see the game again lol.

Same here, my gameplay feels/appears inconsistent to say the least...

Please post your new curve - TIA!

Offline ViolaMB

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ViolaMB
« Reply #348 on: 05:09 AM - 09/14/15 »

Good to hear I am not the only one! Will try your curve. Thank you very much.
XB1-S | XIM4 | BenQ RL2755HM | Turtle beach EarForce Sentinel | Turtle beach DSS2 | Logitech G502 |

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: 10:47 PM - 11/07/15 »
works great with BO3 thanks!

Always streaming, Click the spinning logo!