XIM Community

Dr_ballistics Bo3 Curve (beta)  (Read 29903 times)

Offline paulrules

• View Profile
Re: Dr_ballistics Bo3 Curve (beta)
« Reply #180 on: 07:42 PM - 11/18/15 »
Can we get this guy banned already? I PM'd him a few days ago asking for his curves, and he asked for a donation for his "work".

Here's a screenshot.

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 07:48 PM - 11/18/15 »
Where's Mist? Od1n? jeeze I mean where's Tuff?

OBsIV? Anyone?

Kinda sickening to see this kinda @#$% around here tbh.
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline DR_Ballisticz

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 07:49 PM - 11/18/15 »
that's fake.  ::) good try though :P
Headset -  Triton Ax Pros
Monitor -  Ben Q RL2755HM
Console -  Xbox One/ PS4
Mouse -  Logitech G502
DPI -  12,000  HZ -  500

"If your using 1:1 curves your only holding yourself back. Consult the doctor to achieve the best console experience with the mouse.  Remember, this isn't PC. ;) "
- Dr.  Ballistics,

Offline paulrules

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 07:49 PM - 11/18/15 »
If it's fake, then let us have OBsIV look at my inbox. It's definitely in there :)

Offline DR_Ballisticz

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 07:56 PM - 11/18/15 »
Noooo! Please don't ...
I've been framed I tell yah!! :0
Console -  Xbox One/ PS4
Mouse -  Logitech G502
DPI -  12,000  HZ -  500

"If your using 1:1 curves your only holding yourself back. Consult the doctor to achieve the best console experience with the mouse.  Remember, this isn't PC. ;) "
- Dr.  Ballistics,

Offline toqy

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 08:11 PM - 11/18/15 »

Where's Mist? Od1n? jeeze I mean where's Tuff?

OBsIV? Anyone?

Kinda sickening to see this kinda @#$% around here tbh.

Probably got sick of babysitting you guys. Dr ballistics is only a problem because everyone pays attention to him. If you ignored him there would be no problem. I think he's hilarious though.
That "natural curve" you [roads] are talking about was me taking a wild guess what the game was doing (which was completely wrong of course).

😂😂😭

Offline DR_Ballisticz

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 08:34 PM - 11/18/15 »
5,000+ views too...i'm honored. :')

I'd like to take this time and thank the 'forum rats'..without your free publicity i would have been forced to go back to my cave where i study ballistics in the dark..you have all allowed me to blossum into the doctor i am today...and for that, i thank you. :)

For real tho...who needs a marketing agent, when you got these guys :).
#Non_profit_doctor
#Not_selling_anything.
#Framed
Console -  Xbox One/ PS4
Mouse -  Logitech G502
DPI -  12,000  HZ -  500

- Dr.  Ballistics,

Offline tick72

• Spoon!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Aura Unreal
« Reply #187 on: 08:56 PM - 11/18/15 »
Just let him keep it up.. If some people prefer to , pay Dr, wait for pm with 'his' curve
rather than just searching the forums...who cares.

Offline DR_Ballisticz

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 09:27 PM - 11/18/15 »
The saddest part is its over a dollar. lol

how petty can you be..i've literally wiped my @#$% with a dollar bill, and these guys are stressing over it x) hahaha. ...sad really..

I wonder if they yell 'scam' at waiters for accepting tips since people can carry their own plates...bettet yet, i wonder of they're trying to inform the customers as too why they shoulden't tip. lol  ::)
Console -  Xbox One/ PS4
Mouse -  Logitech G502
DPI -  12,000  HZ -  500

- Dr.  Ballistics,

Offline OMGsus

• Administrator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: OMGsus
  • PSN ID: OMGsus
« Reply #189 on: 07:11 AM - 11/19/15 »
You've (poorly) done everything you can to get around what we've told you -directly- you cannot do.

The thing is, I don't care anymore. Most people don't want you here. You should have taken that hint a while ago.

Bans are easy to get around. wait for DHCP or VPN, then new account, whatever.  But I don't care as long as you don't come back a problem.

Offline divisionbell77

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 11:00 AM - 11/19/15 »
It'll be easy to figure out if he comes back with a new account.  Just look for the newest poster that is borderline illiterate.

Offline Dr_BallSticks

• "Curves make Godz"
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Godly Aim xo
  • PSN ID: Godly_aim
« Reply #191 on: 11:28 AM - 11/19/15 »
Rude.  -_-
I still had people to reply too.  :/

LOL!! and don't lie to everyone to justify my banning. just tell them i was selling and its forbidden lol...I think your statistics are screwed too ;)
...i had like 15+ pages of people messeging me saying im doing more harm than good.  You had the same 5 or 6 rats reporting me and complaining im not playing nice.

and i wouldent say 'poorly' done..more like purposely trolling the haters. lol.

and i'm just replying because i thought it was dumb you'd keep all my topics when banning me...interesting? lol. other forums delete everything the user put up...but you kept it...im honored :)

till next time. Dr_Ballisticz .

Offline Dale

• MVP
  • What would the great lion do?
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: DaleisGOD
« Reply #192 on: 01:46 PM - 11/19/15 »

In my experience, MODs will let most things go until someone forces their hand

-and-

They hardly ever get rid of posts unless its super offensive and personal. Don't be too flattered

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 03:02 PM - 11/19/15 »

In my experience, MODs will let most things go until someone forces their hand

-and-

They hardly ever get rid of posts unless its super offensive and personal. Don't be too flattered

Problem is mods cannot ban :/

As for the post removals, personally im not a big fan of censoring but i give out warnings quite fast on inappropriate comments
But its not much needed, overall we have quite a mature community with only 1-2 troublemakers who usually get banned if no insight is shown after a certain while
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Dr_BallSticks

• "Curves make Godz"
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Godly Aim xo
  • PSN ID: Godly_aim
« Reply #194 on: 03:36 PM - 11/19/15 »
mist4fun is quite fond of editing my 'freedom of speech'. just naming my curve a 'soft aimbot' made him edit my stuff..No where in the rules does it say i cant name my stuff whatever i want...but hey. thats a dictatorship for you. -_-

and you guys speak of me as being a 'plague',yet leave me posts up... In fact, you guys follow through with your 'intentions' sooo well, that you leave a post up of my 'pm's. , making it easier for anybody, not just people who pm'd me, too send me money. I dont even need too post anything anymore. i just get a messege in my paypal saying ive recived funds..lol

i have no problem with you guys preaching i'm some evil guy taking everyones money..but when you BLANTLY leave my posts up..,of my work, my screenshots of paypal, my hints of donations, and even PICS of me 'commiting an offence'. It shows you dont really care or find me a poison to the community..you guys literally let this go for months..all your  doing is simply addressing the concerns of a few rats...

All my posts remaining intact sais something... ESPECIALLY since the threads are plagued with 'donation tactics'.

call me a jerk, or a scumbag..im nothing more than a guy making a few bucks on the side while making curves and serving them on a plate too people who want them...

one day ill make a normal account, and be a 'normal' part of the community. but i can gurantee i wont be sharing my curves that i spent my time making...i made a thread for anyone that wants to go through 'my process'. But if you want a plate with my curve and utencils..thats another story :)

Haters guna hate...and ainters guna aint..

#Dr_Ballistics
« Last Edit: 03:41 PM - 11/19/15 by Dr_BallSticks »