XIM Community

CoD Bo3 PC vs Console (what will XIM4 dominate most in?)  (Read 3882 times)

Offline rbfloat05

• View Profile
What platform will XIM give the biggest advantage? You might quickly say play on console and kill the noobs with the powerful Mouse and keyboard against their child controller.

I would agree with you but there is also another way to get advantages. Can also play on PC version, and use XIM 4 for a MAJOR advantage (from what i have read).

COMPUTER VERSION
Apparently Black ops 3 has aim assist on PC ONLY if you use controller (so they can compete with PC). You can use the XIM4 and trick the game to think you are using a controller (so it gives you aim assist) BUT you are using mouse and keyboard. So basically on PC version and you get a sort of lesser aimbot that gives major advantage(reduces recoil, quickscoping etc.)

VS

CONSOLE VERSION
This was original reason I bought xim. You can get on your console as everyone knows and use the mouse and keyboards vastly superior aiming to have advantage against the competiton. Problem is that everyone will have aim assist also.

Conclusion
So what version can we have the biggest advantage using XIM4? Will we crush them more having Mouse and keyboard WITH aim assist on PC (where hardly anyone will have aim assist.)

Or will XIM give the bigger advantage on console, where we ALL have aim assist, BUT most are using the inferior and casual gamepad?

Which version will XIM dominate the most in? Please post some feedback.

« Last Edit: 05:40 AM - 11/02/15 by rbfloat05 »

Offline rbfloat05

• View Profile
Re: CoD Bo3 PC vs Console (what will XIM4 dominate most in?)
« Reply #1 on: 09:04 PM - 11/01/15 »
MORE INFORMATION FROM THE INTERNET BELOW

Here is a post from another website saying the advantage of aim assist on PC (with xim you can use M+K and aim assist on PC)

https://community.callofduty.com/thread/201179405

"In AW, aim assist users barely need to aim. They have a very typical play style as well: They basically never have to think about strategic boosting because their aim isn't affected by spontaneous movement. They don't need to predict enemy boosts either, because once they lock on, their crosshair nigh automatically follows the target. They have close to 100% bullet hit confirmation and close to 0 recoil due to this lock on. They often rotate their aim whenever no enemy is in sight, to find a new target. How does this work? Simple really, aim assist locks on through walls, so if there's an enemy player in the garage room in Detroid, the aim will lock on through the wall and you'll know where to go next."

----------------------

https://community.callofduty.com/thread/201173150
here is another post advantage of aim assist on PC

"- It snaps to and locks on EVEN THROUGH THIN WALLS

- It negates recoil thus granting close to 100% hit confirmation reducing time to kill significantly compared to mouse users

- It negates strategic boosting, because of the lock on

- It opens up attachment slots (no foregrip needed, because the lock on negates recoil)"

Offline Amuro

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:10 PM - 11/01/15 »
Then just get it on PC and use aimbot and ESP hack.

Offline legends2710

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: legends2710
« Reply #3 on: 09:12 PM - 11/01/15 »
LOL

Offline rbfloat05

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:23 PM - 11/01/15 »

hah I would( i dont care) but Im not trying to outright cheat or get banned. 

Also why would I want to do that posting the XIM4 forums after I bought a xim4?

maybe you should use your brain before you post in the future and try to contribute to the thread.

Offline Amuro

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:44 PM - 11/01/15 »
Because you will get owned by cheaters on PC if you don't use hacks yourself regardless.  Maybe you should use some common sense before starting a thread!

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:43 AM - 11/02/15 »
Yea stating in a thread that you will exploit and cheat aslong as you dont get banned was never going to go down to well but good luck.

Honest response to your question though would be PC.

Offline DoZZa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:18 AM - 11/02/15 »
@rbfloat05 - I Think you have the wrong end of the pole my friend!

XIM is not about cheating, or having an advantage over controller users.

Since most of us have been playing games, especially FPS games, on PC well before the console, we had a hard time transitioning over to using a controller for aim. I simply cannot use these things for aim.

This is where the XIM comes in. It allows seasoned, old school gamers such as myself, to continue enjoying games, especially FPS, on the ever increasing in popularity console platform. So we dont get left behind and have to play FPS on PC, which as you clearly know, if full of cheating n00bs who have to use cheats to win!

So, XIM is not about cheating or having an advantage, it is merely a tool to allow us to continue enjoying games for many more years to come.

Sounds to me that you would be better getting yourself a modded xbox and joining the n00bs with their CoD cheats online.

Best of luck with the future :)

Offline paulrules

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05:35 AM - 11/02/15 »
Okay so I love to get any advantage I can in a game, exploit, cheat do whatever (as long as no ban)
Xim 4 is perfect to get advantage in  a game!

Yeah, this thread isn't going anywhere good.

Offline rbfloat05

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05:43 AM - 11/02/15 »
@rbfloat05 - I Think you have the wrong end of the pole my friend!

XIM is not about cheating, or having an advantage over controller users.

Since most of us have been playing games, especially FPS games, on PC well before the console, we had a hard time transitioning over to using a controller for aim. I simply cannot use these things for aim.

This is where the XIM comes in. It allows seasoned, old school gamers such as myself, to continue enjoying games, especially FPS, on the ever increasing in popularity console platform. So we dont get left behind and have to play FPS on PC, which as you clearly know, if full of cheating n00bs who have to use cheats to win!

So, XIM is not about cheating or having an advantage, it is merely a tool to allow us to continue enjoying games for many more years to come.

Sounds to me that you would be better getting yourself a modded xbox and joining the n00bs with their CoD cheats online.

Best of luck with the future :)

Haha you guys are a joke, I mention one sentece about advantage and cheating and you jump to defend it and condemn me as a cheater haha.

Yes yes I get it you are totally fair competetive and pure skill right? Im proud of you!

Well I have news for you, xim4 is alot more than a tool for enjoyment. Xim4 can be used for many things and it definetly gives you an advantage, plenty of console peasants would also call it a cheat.

You realize that mouse and keyboard is vastly superior to aiming on the peasant game pad?

Sounds like you should do more research into the device we bought, cause it definetly gives you an advantage (in many ways and platforms)

Most console peasants will definetly call this a cheat. Just lucky for us its undectable and we can't get banned.
So don't act like a pure white knight, all xim users have an advantage, you honestly think we are playing fair? HAH.

Don't be ashamed of the power of your xim, throw away your morals nobody is gonna give you a prize.

So try to stay on topic which platform will the xim be most effective on?

guess i have to delete the first sentance in my post or a bunch of white knights are gonna come derail my thread hahah

Offline NoAiM ReTaRdO

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Waltila
« Reply #10 on: 06:02 AM - 11/02/15 »
Well as i read what you say about what the Xim does on pc, it seems clear that the most advantage will be there. But (there is always a but), there are so @#$% many cheaters on pc. It is just not fun to play it on pc after the first week. Second is the fact that lobbies grows pretty thin after a while due to all the cheaters, so the gamers at my lvl has fled. Leaving me to be owned all the time.

I got Xim4 couple a weeks ago to play on Xbox one, and while i wait for Bo3 i play AW.
Always a lobby with ppl i can play, and my KD ratio is now at 1.28.
Meaning i am not the best player out there, but i am finally having a good time again!

So to your question: Yes pc will give you most advantage, but console will give you most fun.

Offline rbfloat05

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06:37 AM - 11/02/15 »
I agree that the player population is going to be MUCH lower.

Also yes PC will always have more true cheaters that use scripts "hacks" even if they are detected and banned after awhile.

Im guessing for a longterm investment, or having alot of people to play with console would be better version to buy.

I just hate thought of everyone having aim assist, and on PC i think XIM4 will be even more dominant.

PC version missing alot of population advanced warfare only 1k players.

Offline NoAiM ReTaRdO

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Waltila
« Reply #12 on: 07:32 AM - 11/02/15 »
But what would you need to dominate for, when there is none to dominate anymore?
Its like having all the money in the world, but nothing to spend it on. What is then the point?

Admin