XIM Community

A couple questions  (Read 461 times)

Offline Daveza

• View Profile
A couple questions
« on: 03:11 AM - 11/01/15 »
As I've purchased xim4 a couple days ago for the upcoming call of duty title, I do have a couple questions.

When I was playing competitive in the CS scene two years ago, I never used a crazy high DPI or sensivity, infact I would have to turn my mouse two times to turn 360 degrees, I'm not an expert on this stuff but still, would I get the 1 on 1 experience but on a lower sensivity as I dont think its necessary to move my mouse a little bit and turn 720 degrees.

As for the audio, I noticed that PS4 audio is not supported, I'm currently using the vita in ears which have one jack for both mic and audio and would like to be able to talk through a party OR as alternative I still got a Sennheiser PC360 laying around that uses two jacks, one for audio and one for the mic, dunno if it would work on the PS4, what kind of adaptar would I have to purchase for the vita or to get the alternative to work?

Also does anyone use the SteelSeries Kinzu v3, I've seen the diablo version in the compatible list so I guess kinzu will do too.

The questions may have been answered in the past, I'm also sorry if I posted in the wrong sub.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: 03:51 AM - 11/01/15 by Daveza »

Offline DoZZa

• View Profile
Re: A couple questions
« Reply #1 on: 09:59 AM - 11/01/15 »
Cant help you with the audio side of things I'm afraid.

But I can tell you that the XIM4 will accommodate low DPI users. I am currently using a low DPI of 2000 and I currently like the way it feels. I just had to set the sensitivity in the XIM Manager higher to allow for the lower DPI setting on my mouse.

Just a matter of getting the settings dialled into your gaming style. Might take a little while to perfect, but once you get it the way you want, its magic!

Offline Daveza

• View Profile
Re: A couple questions
« Reply #2 on: 03:08 PM - 11/04/15 »
Cant help you with the audio side of things I'm afraid.

But I can tell you that the XIM4 will accommodate low DPI users. I am currently using a low DPI of 2000 and I currently like the way it feels. I just had to set the sensitivity in the XIM Manager higher to allow for the lower DPI setting on my mouse.

Just a matter of getting the settings dialled into your gaming style. Might take a little while to perfect, but once you get it the way you want, its magic!

Thanks for your response, got my xim4, currently using the sensei 11400dpi works perfect so far, can do fast movements and such in AD.