XIM Community

[ACTIVE] How to setup XIM4  (Read 1640 times)

Offline FlyingTexan

• View Profile
[ACTIVE] How to setup XIM4
« on: 02:36 PM - 10/31/15 »
Have to say right now I've been rubbed the wrong way by this whole xim4 device. I have an xbox one, I get online and order the xim4, it arrives with paperwork that I read completely and go setup. Outside of how to pair via bluetooth it's severely lacking anything of substance.

Looking how to do anything you have to get online, get on a forum, browse around for an hour and have nothing to show for it. I was told there's great guides on the forum so I come to the tutorial sections and there's no tutorial.

Rant aside I have halo 5. Bought the xim4 and have it sitting here where I'm trying to set it up. There's zero description of what anything really does and how to set it up. I found the post with settings (ST or DT? no idea no explanation of what those are) then there's this red code pasted. No heads up on how to use it at all. I'm in the app looking around and no block to put it in. So how do I take what I see on this forum as a red code and put it into the program to send to the xim4?

and is it really necessary to have 5 authentications just to post? Sorry, I'm just frustrated and everyhing is bothering.
« Last Edit: 10:08 AM - 12/17/15 by OBsIV »

Offline chad20

• View Profile
Re: How to setup XIM4
« Reply #1 on: 02:56 PM - 10/31/15 »

Offline SE4N

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:08 PM - 10/31/15 »
If your ballistics are coming out all diagonal and messed up, you need to update your xim firmware and manager. The current firmware is 8/16/2015. Once you update your manager and firmware all the newer ballistic codes should work.

Here's the links to the posts with the instructions to install. (They're located in the child boards beneath downloads in the XIM4 section for future reference.)
Firmware - http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=41267.0
Manager - http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=41268.0
« Last Edit: 05:25 PM - 10/31/15 by SE4N »

Offline tyguy2115

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: IIneIvIesisII
  • PSN ID: IIneIvIwsisII
« Reply #3 on: 03:25 AM - 12/17/15 »
also rubber wrong... hard reboot DOES NOT help me disconnect controllers wireless setting... so the manager can read it.. it only talks to consel plugged in or not.. ive spend almost THREE STRAIGHT DAYS trying to get this thing set up... no help from anyone and after about a day or going threw these forums I still haven't found any help... ive watched all videos and none of them address any of the problems I am facing.

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: [ACTIVE] How to setup XIM4
« Reply #4 on: 10:10 AM - 12/17/15 »
I was told there's great guides on the forum so I come to the tutorial sections and there's no tutorial.

Were the instructional videos not helpful? When watching the videos, where did your experience diverge from what you see in the videos?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Admin