XIM Community

Corsair STRAFE RGB MX Silent  (Read 5796 times)

Offline XImember

• View Profile
Re: Corsair STRAFE RGB MX Silent
« Reply #15 on: 01:00 AM - 02/18/16 »
SOLVED! If you're interested in hearing the solution let me know. Too dam* quite in here.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 10:24 AM - 02/18/16 »
Sure, it always helps to have the ability to look back at an issue through search and find a solution.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline XImember

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 04:35 PM - 02/18/16 »
True ... Well here is what has worked for me.

Keep in mind this only works if you have a similar desk layout.
After putting the keyboard in Bios mode (Hold down F1 & Lock button on top right corner for about 3 seconds.)
There are 2 USB's on this keyboard. Have one plugged into the XIM4 (One with keyboard image) the other simply plugged into your USB from your PC. That's it!

No more power fault on XIM4.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #18 on: 04:48 PM - 02/18/16 »
There are 2 USB's on this keyboard. Have one plugged into the XIM4 (One with keyboard image) the other simply plugged into your USB from your PC. That's it!

No more power fault on XIM4.

Alternately, use a 5V USB wall-plug, like an iPhone charger. No PC required.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline X_TWO_CASTLE_X

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: KELEVRA_C002
« Reply #19 on: 12:03 PM - 03/13/16 »
Sweet! Answered my questions about strafe KB! Does it save to some sort of on board memory for re-binding? Or is that done with xim manager, I got my xim4 today and no M/KB yet. Very nervous of wanting to set my own actions on strafe KB and it going horribly wrong. I didn't think BIOS mode let you use light affects or save key bindings, any info is greatly appreciated, cheers:)

Offline BeeDee

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 11:42 AM - 03/23/16 »
For anyone reading this, you can plug the strafe into your PC and set up the color scheme you want etc, make sure to save it to onboard memory as well, i put mine into bios mode by holding the windows key and f1 before i disconnect it from the computer and it works just fine, however the last day or so it stopped being a good little keyboard and was power faulting, so i tried the guys idea to plug the other usb cord into my laptop usb port and it worked like a charm, but instead of that i also took a que from the guy who said you could use the 5v wall charger from your iphone to plug it into and that also work like a CHARM, so the best bet is to just make sure it is plugged into a PC or the wall charger and make sure its in BIOS mode and it will work perfectly.

Admin