XIM Community

Bad Company 2...  (Read 1329 times)

Offline TheycallmeDee

• MVP
    • View Profile
Bad Company 2...
« on: 11:26 AM - 01/04/10 »
Is going to trample all over MW2 in terms of overall fun.

Seriously, have you guys seen some of the beta footage? Looks great.

Who's getting it?
"It feels like my hand is connected directly to the screen."

Offline speed123

• View Profile
Re: Bad Company 2...
« Reply #1 on: 06:07 PM - 01/04/10 »
Yeah I'm getting really worked up about it looks really good.......now that I'm getting tired of MW2. Playing a lot of BF 1942.....lol.

Offline TheycallmeDee

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:13 PM - 01/04/10 »
Yeah man. I play both 1943 and the original bad company. Battlefield has always had more strategic teamplay elements. The maps are great and it actually feels like you worked for it after you've won a match.
"It feels like my hand is connected directly to the screen."

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:15 PM - 01/04/10 »
I'm still waiting for bf1943 on pc. This game keeps getting pushed back.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Gabbagod

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:29 AM - 01/05/10 »
Pre-ordered it already, looking good.

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:43 PM - 01/05/10 »
I'm still waiting for bf1943 on pc. This game keeps getting pushed back.

Huh ? Joking right ?   ;) I think so cause that came out like ages ago. I used to play the heck out of that one with all the addons. Until the hacks just compltely ruined all the bf series. I still play 2142 and bf2 (BF2 since 2005)..The newer updates fixed alot of exploits and hacks like  "injectors" and chameleon skins etc. And now its much easier to submit screenshots of people glitching maps. I know thousands got their account banned and stats reset when the last patch was released. (Ea said they banned 20,000 + users with hacks aim bots etc.  which was detected by their programming team and not Punkbuster)
Overall, I think Dice and Ea have acknowledged that Multiplayer sells games. Who wants to play with a bunch of teeny boppers cheating in your $49.00 game ?  ? No one. Which is why most switch from pc to consoles in the first place. (Besides the other major reason -UPGRADING THE PC) So , finally developers are putting in extra effort to devise new anti-cheat methods that should slow down the cheaters. >:(  ( BFBC2 will have a new scanning technology similar to whats in Gfwl)
  Everyone knows Punkbuster is a joke. Period. A new anti-cheat technology is wayyyyyyyyy over due to us pc gamers !!!!!!  :o

On a side note : I read in PC Gamer that web sites like Mpc.com and a few others got sued for copyright infringement of some game engines. Although you may never stop pc hacks , its nice to see that there are extra efforts being made to atleast slow it down to a crawl. Maybe they need to go after individuals who are using the hacks in games. After all that would atleast scare the @#$% outta some enough to stop hacking alltogether.

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10:59 PM - 01/05/10 »
1943, not 1942. 1943 on pc was scheduled for a June 2008 release, then pushed back to whenever it was released on the 360, now its pushed back to Q1 2010.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03:52 AM - 01/06/10 »
Ahh Mist your right...Doh !

Offline Osten

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10:06 AM - 01/06/10 »
I'm REALLY looking forward for Bad Company 2! It's looking awesome and I just love  Bad Company.

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11:44 PM - 01/06/10 »
 Today I saw a leaked version of the PC Bfbc2 at a Lan party. It was modified where you could play on lan but not on internet servers. Game looks beautiful! Most that were playing had average pc's.I saw no graphical problems, no lag problems game ran perfect.Can't wait to get in the pc beta soon. I just hope the xbox version is playable with the Xim otherwise I'll be on my pc wile my 360  starts to collect dust.