XIM Community

Twitch & dr_ballistics  (Read 7773 times)

Offline DR_Ballisticz

• View Profile
Re: Twitch & dr_ballistics
« Reply #60 on: 01:06 PM - 10/25/15 »
lol. you guys really need to get over it. i feel bad for your future girlfriends. Holding grudges with exact dates and @#$% lolololololol. ...you guys didn't even donate to me.  Why yall Salty?  Lol.  Hate on a guy who makes a quick buck on a forum for his time and effort?.. Get over your self entitlement issues.   ::)

And I'm not begging for money. I'm giving someone a opportunity to invest in a upcoming winning team, and make some money.  There's already many sponsors on gb/umg for 'tourney players'.  And get a job?  Lol.  You dont even know me.  You sound insecure about yourself.. Maybe you should get a job?.. Like the assumptions I just made? Lol.  Immature kid. At least insult me with facts, not your delusional implications :D
P. S.  I probably make more than you just playing tourneys and wagers ;)

And I'm just a GOAT... Remember the name and curve gentleman.. , pretty soon ima be 'unreachable '.  #THE_GOAT

http://xboxclips.com/INuLLy/307d49a8-a62d-4a06-b369-5e71dc7516c1

http://xboxclips.com/INuLLy/f8141cdb-190f-4d96-8325-4132f173b61e

LOL, opportunity to invest.  Classic. 

Kid your head is so far up your @#$% you can give yourself your own colonoscopy.

Blah blah blah.  I can't hear you over all these trophies I'm racking up.  ;)
Let me see yours?  Lol.  That's what I thought.  ::)
Headset -  Triton Ax Pros
Monitor -  Ben Q RL2755HM
Console -  Xbox One/ PS4
Mouse -  Logitech G502
DPI -  12,000  HZ -  500

"If your using 1:1 curves your only holding yourself back. Consult the doctor to achieve the best console experience with the mouse.  Remember, this isn't PC. ;) "
- Dr.  Ballistics,

Offline DR_Ballisticz

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 03:49 PM - 10/25/15 »
If you're tired of seeing my 'trash', then stop clicking on my topics . Lol.  Sounds like a personal issue to me buddy   ::)
Console -  Xbox One/ PS4
Mouse -  Logitech G502
DPI -  12,000  HZ -  500

"If your using 1:1 curves your only holding yourself back. Consult the doctor to achieve the best console experience with the mouse.  Remember, this isn't PC. ;) "
- Dr.  Ballistics,

Offline divisionbell77

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 04:12 PM - 10/25/15 »

LOL, opportunity to invest.  Classic. 

Kid your head is so far up your @#$% you can give yourself your own colonoscopy.

Blah blah blah.  I can't hear you over all these trophies I'm racking up.  ;)
Let me see yours?  Lol.  That's what I thought.  ::)

Trophies?  What is this, tee-ball?

Your posts make fun of your own self better than any one of us can!

Offline DR_Ballisticz

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 04:53 PM - 10/25/15 »

LOL, opportunity to invest.  Classic

Lol. Sounds like you've never played anything competitive.  When you "win" a tournament,  you win money and a trophy.. I know you might have been confused by what I meant... And It's okay,  we're all different =). .  I was just letting him know I'm actually  able to back up my talk, while every other 'guru'  on here doesn't even play competitive.. 

.. just giving my credentials so people can see I have 'actual competitive'  experience when I give advice on settings and hardware for COD... Plus getting some exposure to maybe find that 1 sponsor or good player would be great >=D.   
Console -  Xbox One/ PS4
Mouse -  Logitech G502
DPI -  12,000  HZ -  500

- Dr.  Ballistics,

Offline divisionbell77

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 09:33 PM - 10/25/15 »

LOL, opportunity to invest.  Classic

Lol. Sounds like you've never played anything competitive.  When you "win" a tournament,  you win money and a trophy.. I know you might have been confused by what I meant... And It's okay,  we're all different =). .  I was just letting him know I'm actually  able to back up my talk, while every other 'guru'  on here doesn't even play competitive.. 

.. just giving my credentials so people can see I have 'actual competitive'  experience when I give advice on settings and hardware for COD... Plus getting some exposure to maybe find that 1 sponsor or good player would be great >=D.

There are plenty of competitive players here.  They act like adults, unlike you.

What are you 'backing up' vs me?  Since the 'him' you are referring to is still me.  Apparently you missed the fact its the same person you are responding to when you are mid reply.  Honestly, it does not randomly change to a different person.

Kid, you are amazing to laugh at.  You confuse your own self.

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 03:38 AM - 10/26/15 »
Hi ballistics, if you were an honest player, wanting to genuinely (help) other COD XIM player with your expertise! You would have done a guide similar to that which RML did for Destiny.

Apart from that, this thread seems like more of an ego stroke for you. One thing you will learn if you stick around is that there have been plenty of people with a little bit of hype around them on this forum, and it comes and goes. From Toysrme, to UnrealChrisG, from D0nskiiHD, to my self for a short time while back on XIM2.. Right now it's HeadHunterz..

You may have your day one day, but I very much doubt it under that sock puppet account..
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline DR_Ballisticz

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 09:29 PM - 10/29/15 »
I think this video might give many people an insight on AA. *not my video*.

https://youtu.be/UL1_ht1EdAU

Note -  halo 5 is a joke with its bullet registration.. The games too easy.. Lol .just make a curve operating under 75 percent stick velocity.  Or make one with velocity jumps to go thru the transition more seamlessly .. I already have a halo 5 curve in the works... A curve that works under 75% feels nice but a little slow right now.. Making improvements as we speak.
Console -  Xbox One/ PS4
Mouse -  Logitech G502
DPI -  12,000  HZ -  500

- Dr.  Ballistics,

Offline divisionbell77

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 06:46 AM - 10/30/15 »
He's baaaack!!!!!!!

Offline paulrules

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 08:42 AM - 10/30/15 »
Are you giving out that halo 5 curve though?

Offline divisionbell77

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 10:54 AM - 10/30/15 »
Are you giving out that halo 5 curve though?

But all that 'hard work,' he needs donations for it...........

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 12:16 PM - 10/30/15 »
This thread is awesome!

Divisionbell77 is one of my favourite forum members right now. The dude has no chill..
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline Dr_BallSticks

• "Curves make Godz"
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Godly Aim xo
  • PSN ID: Godly_aim
« Reply #71 on: 05:58 PM - 05/29/16 »
« Last Edit: 12:01 AM - 05/30/16 by Dr_BallSticks »

Admin