XIM Community

[Q/A] XIM4 Manager on IOS  (Read 456 times)

Offline azzuri09

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: nerazzuri09
[Q/A] XIM4 Manager on IOS
« on: 02:20 PM - 10/14/15 »
i love that i can finally access xim4 through my iphone and dont have to use my laptop.
There are few bugs that i have faced when using IOS version,which i wanted to address so maybe in future it can be fixed
1)whenever i type the sensitivity i want,there is no close button,the numbers always stay open and covers most of the screen,so basically i have to close the xim manager and open it again. There are all the numbers 0-9,'backspace' button and '.' button, but no 'OK' or 'Done' button to finalize what you want your setting to.
2)when i was lowering the sensitivity through 'up,'down' button on the screen,and i held on 'down' for some time,sensitivity went all the way down to 0,and it wouldnt go up.If i would manually press 9 or any number to set sensitivity,i could see that the numbers were scrolling down to '0' again.
thats the issue i have faced so far using it,will keep updating if i find something else.
« Last Edit: 03:08 PM - 10/14/15 by OBsIV »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: XIM4 Manager on IOS
« Reply #1 on: 03:07 PM - 10/14/15 »
You can close the keyboard (like you can on Android), but, I can't remember it off hand. Hopefully someone will answer that one.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Baal

• View Profile
Re: [Q/A] XIM4 Manager on IOS
« Reply #2 on: 03:12 PM - 10/14/15 »
You just have to swipe down on the keyboard or you can press the "back" button on the left upper corner of the Xim app.

Admin