XIM Community

Gamefly Blows  (Read 744 times)

Offline Biskit64

• View Profile
Gamefly Blows
« on: 01:21 AM - 12/30/09 »
 What are your opinions of Game-fly ?
I have a have had 2 games on my que for a week and they still have not shipped.
 Customer service gives me a song and dance saying people who have been waiting longer have priority.

Netflix on the other-hand never a problem two days from the day i send in a DVD i have my next selection in my mailbox.

Offline delasoul

• View Profile
Re: Gamefly Blows
« Reply #1 on: 09:59 AM - 12/30/09 »
I have a one game plan with them, the problem I have with them is that if a game is on medium or high availabilty, the won't send that particular game even if that game is on the top of my que, instead they will send a game thats all the way on the bottom which is probably on "available" ability. I have also had a similar problem with them where there will not send a game out after they have received mine, it took them two days to decided what they would send me next. Im actually thinking of canceling them after in the new year.

Offline Biskit64

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:34 PM - 12/30/09 »

I wanted a few games for my Wii, the wife and kids love to play that thing.
After 1 week of having   two games in que , they finally shipped Zelda the third game on my list.
  I paid a visit to Game stop today  and got what i wanted, and signed up for a discount card.
After Jan 23 i plan on canceling  Gamefly  they are just too slow

Offline slayersteve

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: x SLAYER Steve
« Reply #3 on: 04:38 PM - 12/30/09 »
cool...
was thinking about getting gamefly to "demo" new releases but if that's the kind of service I can expect, never mind.

Offline pharrowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07:34 PM - 12/30/09 »
christmas + game rentals + parties = win

true story