CoD: BO3  (Read 366777 times)

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BRATSandBEER
  • PSN ID: BRATSandBEER
Re: CoD: BO3
« Reply #1275 on: 02:17 PM - 12/04/15 »
Cod4 uav were 3, they are five now. At this rate they will be 7-8 in year 2020.
lol.....no doubt.  I like that they're 500 points so the game isn't spammed with them but you hear "your uav has been destroyed" 2 seconds after you hit the button to call it in. ....

If they made of so the launchers only hit with 75% accuracy that would be better IMO.
Xim3 - Xim Edge - Xim4 - Xim Apex
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netgear XR500 (Netduma)
BenQ 27" 1440p 240hz Monitor
AKG K702's - Soundblaster AE-7 - HyperX Quadcast
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G604

Offline Dale

• MVP
  • What would the great lion do?
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: DaleisGOD
« Reply #1276 on: 02:20 PM - 12/04/15 »
Cod4 uav were 3, they are five now. At this rate they will be 7-8 in year 2020.
lol.....no doubt.  I like that they're 500 points so the game isn't spammed with them but you hear "your uav has been destroyed" 2 seconds after you hit the button to call it in. ....

If they made of so the launchers only hit with 75% accuracy that would be better IMO.

UAV kinda pointless with the effectiveness of awareness. Its so OP, and nobody runs deadsilence. Its like perma-UAV

Offline Acc0rd

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79
  • Gamertag: Acc0rd
  • PSN ID: Acc0rd79
« Reply #1277 on: 03:24 PM - 12/04/15 »
I like to call them tanks rolling through the battle field. My first permanent unlock was dead silence! haha

http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79

www.youtube.com/Acc0rd79 (car reviews now)
Black Magic Intensity Pro
XIM4/XIM Edge/XIM2 :) Im OLD SCHOOL!
Turtle Beach XP500

Offline i like reading

• By Aslan's Might!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: i like reading
« Reply #1278 on: 03:29 PM - 12/04/15 »
running around the map without dead silence rocking the coconut stride.

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: 03:35 PM - 12/04/15 »
On the positive side though- if you dont use awareness its really hard to hear footsteps, esp. with some action going on somewhere on the map. So it basically requires you to use a perk so you can actually hear ppl.

On the 2nd positive side- if ppl use dead silence, you dont hear sheet. So its actually easy to counter soundwhore abusers.

I think its balanced like that. I very often watch killcams and see that I got soundwhored, but hey, after all I do it too so its no big deal.

Except the Reaper character, which is ATM broken and you can barely hear its footsteps, even without it having Dead Silence on. BUt that will get patched soon most likely.

But its good to be able to hear footsteps again after the mess that BO2 was and not to mention AW. Yes you could hear footsteps in BO2 if you turned up the volume loud enough, but then you might as well play between 2 meters high Disco speakers.. AW on the other hand- ppl could "tap dance"  in metal shoes standing right behind you and you wouldnt hear sheet.

Anyone going for diamond camos? I only wanna get Diamond ARs, got half ARs to gold camo. Will prolly do the Manowar last and hope it gets buffed untill then. Total trash weapon compared to other ARs. The recoil, even with Grip attached is stupid. Plus it has those random recoil jumps, that you can barely predict.

To be honest, the Manowar, even if they patched it to have absolutely zero recoil with a grip attached, it would still NOT be overpowered simply because of how slowly it shoots. Up to midrange battles, it will lose vs 90% of ARs given the random viewkicks and both ppl start shooting at the same time. Why- because of the trash slow ROF. For long range it will get destroyed by M8/Shiva/XR2 9 out of 10 times due to so much recoil on Manowar.
« Last Edit: 03:53 PM - 12/04/15 by Santigold »

Offline Dale

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: 03:50 PM - 12/04/15 »
I think BO2 was balanced. Deadsilence + Awareness were both eligible to be used because if you had them both on , you could hear footsteps but not easily.

Ghosts, Awareness too loud - Got banned

AW, Awareness too loud  - Got banned (you could sound whore boosts though)

BO3, Awareness too loud  - Got banned

I love soundwhoring - I soundwhore more than anybody ... but if they make it too OP the community always bans it.

IMO, they should note the level in which you could hear footsteps in BO2 Awareness+Deadsilence... make that the norm... and just do away with all sound perks. 

Offline Acc0rd

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79
  • Gamertag: Acc0rd
  • PSN ID: Acc0rd79
« Reply #1281 on: 04:59 PM - 12/04/15 »
Anyone started league/arena play yet? I know it was in testing last time I looked into it but wont go in without a group and the pro level having to pick which perks you dont want were a bit annoying and time intensive. I gotta finish off my xbone guy to 55 and leave him there for now although in arena play it doesnt matter your level.

http://twitch.tv/acc0rd79

www.youtube.com/Acc0rd79 (car reviews now)
Black Magic Intensity Pro
XIM4/XIM Edge/XIM2 :) Im OLD SCHOOL!
Turtle Beach XP500

Offline Dale

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: 05:17 PM - 12/04/15 »
Yeah, it can be fun. The pick system is really annoying though... takes wayyyyy too long.. like 10 min per match

Offline Boddiebagger

• MVP
  • The Original KWAK'er
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: 06:46 PM - 12/04/15 »
I have never been a player to play on sound except for this game. AW would get really annoying because the opp could be doing gangnam style next to me and i would never hear it. Made me angry. This game is so loud that even I can hear it. After two actual years of sea time standing absurdly close to prowlers and f-14s on launch cycles of an ac carrier, my hearing is terrible. If i can hear walking in game, its to loud.

Nonetheless, I could care less though. I just dont want nothing like AW.

What boddiebagger calls losing a gun fight means, killing the opposing team 3 times over and dying once.

Offline toqy

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: 06:46 PM - 12/04/15 »

Yeah, it can be fun. The pick system is really annoying though... takes wayyyyy too long.. like 10 min per match

Santigold just PM me that you spend 10min per match ADS in one spot anyway, we shared a nice lmao
That "natural curve" you [roads] are talking about was me taking a wild guess what the game was doing (which was completely wrong of course).

😂😂😭

Offline Dale

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: 09:31 PM - 12/04/15 »

Santigold just PM me that you spend 10min per match ADS in one spot anyway, we shared a nice lmao
toggle ads baby

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: 10:00 PM - 12/04/15 »
Randomly just jumping in here. Can I just say / ask!

Am I the only one here who loves not using deads silence against dumb players on pubs, having them try to rush you?

I mean OK I have to agree when two good players Vs each other , in someways it makes sense to use DS, but its too much fun to 'out reflex' kids who can hear you and run at you like its a free kill.
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: 07:48 AM - 12/05/15 »
Nah youre not the only one Yeesh. 98% of the time I dont even use DS, only Awareness. And as you say, usually in "sound-battles" where both hear each other, its easy to outplay/outsmart the average joe.

Only if I run into some hardcore sweaty wannabe MLG kids, who abuse the soundwhoring heavily, is when I switch to the class with Dead Silence.

I also dont even run Ghost 99% of the time, instead I have the Stinger equipped to take down UAVs etc. BUT- as allways, you should have a class with Ghost nevertheless, because on some maps/some situations you still might want to switch to the Ghost class. Like on Redwood, where its super hard to see the UAV/CUAV etc. Thats why the Stealthchopper is really OP on that map, because kids usually cant shoot it down, because they cant see it due to trees. Stealthchopper really does some serious work on Redwood. I recommend selecting it, if you see Redwood is coming up next.

Offline kayoussoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: 10:48 AM - 12/05/15 »
I use dead silence just so I don't have to hear my own footsteps. I don't even really care about the other benefits lol.

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: 11:01 AM - 12/05/15 »
I do love it when the sweaty MLG kids comment comes out here.

We all have spent around 200-300 quid on gaming equipment so its not like we are your average casual XD.