XIM Community

CoD: BO3  (Read 366778 times)

Offline RabX2

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: RabX2
Re: CoD: BO3
« Reply #1005 on: 04:36 PM - 11/30/15 »
Smh, you still move the mouse on target in the same timeframe. You just expend more effort. Jeez, i did not expect that sillyness from him.

Offline bluesfanpat

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bluesfanpat
« Reply #1006 on: 05:04 PM - 11/30/15 »
In the scheme of things, the accuracy gained from playing at a lower sensitivity far outweighs the speed increase of playing at high sens, IMO.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: 05:50 PM - 11/30/15 »
In the scheme of things, the accuracy gained from playing at a lower sensitivity far outweighs the speed increase of playing at high sens, IMO.

I, and this is where we run into our conundrum. Everyone is a little different. The key is to find the highest sensitivity that you can control. Yet, also understand that the lower your ADS sens is, the more Aim Assist will impact your aim. That is why I made that curve. It allows me to use mid-range ADS sens without targets acting like cursor magnets.

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: 05:55 PM - 11/30/15 »
We're all different /endofdiscussion..

^ Literally - collectively the amount of times this discussion has been had on these forums alone is staggering.
« Last Edit: 06:03 PM - 11/30/15 by YEESH_DALE »
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline bluesfanpat

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bluesfanpat
« Reply #1009 on: 06:11 PM - 11/30/15 »

I, and this is where we run into our conundrum. Everyone is a little different. The key is to find the highest sensitivity that you can control. Yet, also understand that the lower your ADS sens is, the more Aim Assist will impact your aim. That is why I made that curve. It allows me to use mid-range ADS sens without targets acting like cursor magnets.

Yes aim assist throws a wrench into the equation, but if we're otherwise just talking about high sens vs low sens because of accuracy vs reaction speed... Well there's a reason most competitive PC players tend to run lower on the sens scale ;)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: 06:17 PM - 11/30/15 »

Yes aim assist throws a wrench into the equation, but if we're otherwise just talking about high sens vs low sens because of accuracy vs reaction speed... Well there's a reason most competitive PC players tend to run lower on the sens scale ;)

;)

Offline Dale

• MVP
  • What would the great lion do?
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: DaleisGOD
« Reply #1011 on: 07:48 PM - 11/30/15 »
Moving your mouse 6 inches will always take longer than moving it 1 inch. That's just common sense. There's no debate to be made there.

Whether or not you can aim as well at high sensitivity is up for debate - sure - that's where personal preference comes into play. In COD, the ADS mechanic slows down your aim so much that high sensitivity isn't even really that high.

Offline RabX2

• View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: 10:22 PM - 11/30/15 »
Lol, he don't get it. Still arrogant when he's wrong. He even made reference to common sense.

Your assuming they both move their hand at the same speed. There are good low sens players, if the low sens players moved their hands at the same speeds then there would be no good low sens players. The good low sens players obviously move there hands at 6x the speed to be equal to the same response time. Thus given your 6/1 ratio that you referenced.

« Last Edit: 10:33 PM - 11/30/15 by RabX2 »

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: 10:37 PM - 11/30/15 »
Why do you guys waste your time & energy trying to convey your opposing views? Move on and be done with it lol.

smh
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x & G502 l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS5 (PS4 hori fighting commander) l XIM: Apex l Gaming Monitor: LG 27UD68-W l Headset: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

My old config/setup: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Offline RabX2

• View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: 10:40 PM - 11/30/15 »
I get a kick out of how full of it he is. What's even better is he horrendously wrong and still remaining cocky. It's getting better these days. His days of being good are behind him.

Offline Dale

• MVP
  • What would the great lion do?
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: DaleisGOD
« Reply #1015 on: 11:05 PM - 11/30/15 »
baddiebagger trying to hide behind an alias. its cute.

I made real points - your trying to troll . but your bad at it so- keep being baddiebagger, and Ill enjoy this delicious peanut butter sandwich. Extra nutty.

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: 11:28 PM - 11/30/15 »
So it's a vendetta year plus long thing?

Rabx2 is that boddiebagger guy or whatever his name was from way back?

Either way, y'all both nuts for carrying it on all this time.
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x & G502 l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS5 (PS4 hori fighting commander) l XIM: Apex l Gaming Monitor: LG 27UD68-W l Headset: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

My old config/setup: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Offline Boddiebagger

• MVP
  • The Original KWAK'er
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: 12:20 AM - 12/01/15 »
Get it right boltman, he harrassed me until i changed my name. I never came after him. I dare anyone find a post where i cam after him out of no where unless he lashed at me first. Never did it. He doesn't even know me. Finally now that I switched back to my old name his buddy finally filled him in. He is so far behind. It was never a secret. I wasnt trying to hide from anyone, just stopping the daily jelly messages from his crew. I changed my GT so he and his crew would quit harrassing me.
« Last Edit: 12:36 AM - 12/01/15 by Boddiebagger »

What boddiebagger calls losing a gun fight means, killing the opposing team 3 times over and dying once.

Offline Boddiebagger

• MVP
  • The Original KWAK'er
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: 12:28 AM - 12/01/15 »
baddiebagger trying to hide behind an alias. its cute.

I made real points - your trying to troll . but your bad at it so- keep being baddiebagger, and Ill enjoy this delicious peanut butter sandwich. Extra nutty.

Your points are wrong. Same ole insults. I yet to insult you once unprovoked in six years of being apart of this forum.

BTW, your claim to a 5 KD in BO3 is not even close try below 2. Remember those same people you think are trust worthy are laughing at you when we play. They cant be trusted by anyone. Oh, congrats on having 5 of my friendslist has beens.

Your calling me bad. I have made no claims. You have made claims and you yet to put up any impressive stats since your scripted fal has gone.

BTW, what was my name before BB? They dont know that one.
« Last Edit: 12:38 AM - 12/01/15 by Boddiebagger »

What boddiebagger calls losing a gun fight means, killing the opposing team 3 times over and dying once.

Offline trojanhorse

• View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: 01:16 AM - 12/01/15 »
Just a quick off topic question and you may continue with argument :D
Is it possible to cancel reloading?

Admin