CoD: BO3  (Read 365280 times)

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BRATSandBEER
  • PSN ID: BRATSandBEER
Re: CoD: BO3
« Reply #585 on: 11:11 AM - 11/10/15 »
Is the Sheiva semi auto, full auto, or burst?
Sheiva is semi auto. It's basically BO3's version of the FAL.
Xim3 - Xim Edge - Xim4 - Xim Apex
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netgear XR500 (Netduma)
BenQ 27" 1440p 240hz Monitor
AKG K702's - Soundblaster AE-7 - HyperX Quadcast
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G604

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: 11:13 AM - 11/10/15 »
Reading all the different guns people prefer says alot about the gun balance in this game.

The only AR people aren't using is the HVK (I think that's what it's called)
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netgear XR500 (Netduma)
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G604

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: 11:24 AM - 11/10/15 »

I'm going to absolutely love using that weapon for that reason alone.

Reading all the different guns people prefer says alot about the gun balance in this game.

I used the HVK 30 quite a bit last night, it's pretty decent.

Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x & G502 l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS5 (PS4 hori fighting commander) l XIM: Apex l Gaming Monitor: LG 27UD68-W l Headset: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

My old config/setup: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Offline Archer444

• View Profile
« Reply #588 on: 11:33 AM - 11/10/15 »

The HVK is the first weapon I maxed out! lol  ;) But I definitely agree with you on the weapon balance as I really enjoy using all of them- even the lmg's. It's a nice refresh coming from the Destiny pulse rifle fiasco...  >:(

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: 11:36 AM - 11/10/15 »
Alrighty then it looks like all the AR's  are serviceable. [emoji41]  I used a few different smg's and they all have their plus and minuses as well. Glad to see there aren't one or two guns everybody is spamming like AW with the BAL and ASM1.
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netgear XR500 (Netduma)
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G604

Offline randomhero1090

• View Profile
« Reply #590 on: 01:02 PM - 11/10/15 »
Alrighty then it looks like all the AR's  are serviceable. [emoji41]  I used a few different smg's and they all have their plus and minuses as well. Glad to see there aren't one or two guns everybody is spamming like AW with the BAL and ASM1.

Not to get on you more but I maxed the HVK first too  :)

However, after using the VMP, I have no reason to use the HVK.  I think the VMP is just as strong, offers more rounds, you move faster, fires faster, better in close combat with a smaller hip aim area.  Put a long barrell on the VMP and you have yourself a better HVK.

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #591 on: 01:51 PM - 11/10/15 »
I honestly dont have many complaints about this game. Maps seem good, theres always a stinker or two though. Hit reg seems good. Aim assist is a little crazy but its to be expected.  Gun balance seems ok so far. I think its worlds better than the last two cods. Im not that into cod anymore but ill have it for a romp every now and then. Think treyarch did a good job all in all.

Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: 01:58 PM - 11/10/15 »
I honestly dont have many complaints about this game. Maps seem good, theres always a stinker or two though. Hit reg seems good. Aim assist is a little crazy but its to be expected.  Gun balance seems ok so far. I think its worlds better than the last two cods. Im not that into cod anymore but ill have it for a romp every now and then. Think treyarch did a good job all in all.
I think I feel pretty much the same way about BO3. I really liked BO2 and played it a ton before moving on to BF4. I think that so far I'm liking this game as much as I initially liked BO2.

No complaints from me, I'm enjoying this game. I truly have fun when I play it and that's all that matters to me.
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x & G502 l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS5 (PS4 hori fighting commander) l XIM: Apex l Gaming Monitor: LG 27UD68-W l Headset: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

My old config/setup: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

scrotesmd

« Reply #593 on: 02:19 PM - 11/10/15 »
Yeah I'm loving it also its sooo  much better than AW, actually plays well and not laggy bs, lots of viable guns I love the dingo, it must flinch enemies a lot as I win 1v1 a lot with it.

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: 02:21 PM - 11/10/15 »
Yeah I'm loving it also its sooo  much better than AW, actually plays well and not laggy bs, lots of viable guns I love the dingo, it must flinch enemies a lot as I win 1v1 a lot with it.
The entire LMG class is beast.....lol.
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netgear XR500 (Netduma)
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G604

Offline Oxxy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: 10:20 PM - 11/10/15 »

I'm going to absolutely love using that weapon for that reason alone.

It's used very differently though. The FAL had an extremely high rate of fire, no recoil & you could basically spam it as fast as you want. Sheiva has an extremely slow rate of fire, some recoil but high DMG.

the FAL is probably the best (some people might say OP) iteration of the semi-auto weapon in cod. Shieva is good but the fire rate is a huge negative.

I'm sure the shieva is great in pubs, im looking from a competitive mindset though.

Offline kayoussoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #596 on: 11:45 PM - 11/10/15 »
The Sheiva is only comparable to the FAL once you get rapid fire for it.

Offline zariaman

• View Profile
« Reply #597 on: 09:58 AM - 11/11/15 »

The Sheiva is only comparable to the FAL once you get rapid fire for it.
Do you have to keep tapping or can you hold down to rapid fire like the XR-2 when you use rapid fire attachment?

Offline Prefire

• View Profile
« Reply #598 on: 10:49 AM - 11/11/15 »
@#$% man. Sometimes, I literally destroy everyone and end up with a KDr above 8. Then I'm barely breaking even. It's so frustrating, getting the jump on someone, aiming down sights, shoot him three times and he still kills you. Or if you do kill him, there's a teammate of his baiting him and jumps out and kills you from behind. Ok, the latter has nothing to do with the xim but it does frustrate me lol

Idk what to do. If I play with aim assists off, aiming down sights goes out of whack and aims where it wants to, especially if I'm moving the mouse as I'm right clicking. It's super inconsistent and gets me killed. If I play with aim assist on, then once I aim down sights and the guy starts moving, it's almost impossible to track him.. Especially when there's a teammate of his nearby. It's like my mouse becomes unresponsive and aims at thin air instead of where I move it to.

The turn speed limiter is another one killing it for me. I rely on my twitch reflexes to bail me out, but half the time all you see is flashing red on the xim and my aim being stopped. It's weird because this was never an issue with my Xim Edge. How am I supposed to land 180 turn shots?

Sorry for whining but idk what to do. Can anyone help?

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: 10:52 AM - 11/11/15 »
The idea is to release ADS if its too slow while ur tryin to do 180 turns.

I am a low sens player and can still manage this without an issue.  Different story if you r talkin 720 no scopez but that just aint my bag

Admin