XIM Community

Ratz Instagib (Arena Shooter) free on steam to try for 2 days  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
If some of you liked Instagib modes back in UT etc. this game looks kinda fun to just shoot stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca2ZOYV7yAI

I didnt try it yet, but will do on weekend.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
im a huge instagib fan, this game so much looks like warsow :)
will definitely download it!
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
Had this game for months, its super fun!

Put some music on and chill while you kill.
The color palette is similar to Warsow, but its pure instagib and the maps are more like MOD / Community maps, you know the ones, basically you're a tiny dude in a gigantic bedroom, kitchen, livingroom.

Which *cough* is the entire point, you're playing as a RAT lol.
But yea, it's a cool game.
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
its really a fun game for in between. Unless you run into some lifeless morrons who play this game 24-7..

Unfortunately there are ways to lame in that game, like spawn kill ppl or just hide in area where you have alot of protection, then you just pick ppl of in the high traffic areas. Ive tried it myself after some social degenerate lamed for like 4-5 rounds, and it unfortunately really works well.

You just chill somewhere on the higher objects where you have enough space to strafe though and you will win most rounds quite easily.

Other than that the game is really fun to just run around and shoot stuff and relax.

Offline toqy

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
There's a meme about you called butthurt dweller. Here's a classic iteration.

That "natural curve" you [roads] are talking about was me taking a wild guess what the game was doing (which was completely wrong of course).

😂😂😭

Offline ELMTxVash

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Vashectomy
this game so much looks like warsow :)
will definitely download it!
My thoughts exactly dude i Loveee warsow i hope the movement is similar..anybody know if it has strafe jumping..defragesk movement?

Offline asilver

• MVP
  • STE4LYOURFACE
    • View Profile
Played a couple hours, it was pretty fun. cs style movement on crack, syncing your shot with a directional change will result in a accurate shot. Once I realized this I stopped getting owned so badly.

Got a couple unstoppables just jumping back and forth, playing like it was cs. Obviously a experienced player would own me tho, they juke so well. Played a little, took a break, got back on, ans saw the same kid murdering everyone lol.

I wouldn't take this game seriously, I would feel embarrassed for myself, fps with ratz, yeah... but def worth 5$ bucks to play a few games here and there. Is quake anything like this? Never played, thinking about buying q3.

Dirty Tony De La Nomadz M.C.

cs:go