• PSN ID: TWP-Mentor_757
2.4 fix CoD
« on: 06:46 PM - 09/05/15 »
What us ghe 2.4 fix..and how do u enable or config...thx

Offline Stylesb111

• View Profile
Re: 2.4 fix CoD
« Reply #1 on: 06:53 PM - 09/05/15 »
X your ads by 2.4 and you get your hip sens. 2.4 fix.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:55 PM - 09/05/15 »
with the 2,4 fix you dont need an ADS delay
set a ADS sensitivity of your choice, then multiply it with 2,4 and set that value then as your HIP sensitivity
you now should have the very same speed in HIP and ADS
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline waterbucket123

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: N/A
  • PSN ID: N/A
« Reply #3 on: 10:58 PM - 09/05/15 »

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #4 on: 11:01 AM - 09/06/15 »
To be clear, this isn't a "fix" -- just a preference. If you want your aim not to slow down between Hip and ADS (i.e. retain 1:1 speed), then, you'll need to use Delay.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:59 PM - 09/06/15 »
Sorry OBsIV but this does fix the problem if there being multiple situations where you get speed bumps.

Do you play COD a lot?
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
« Reply #6 on: 05:04 PM - 09/06/15 »
We wouldn't need this fix if all games had some sort of "uniform soldier aiming" like Battlefield does.

Black Ops 3 uses the HIP look-mechanic for snipers ADS, If they allowed us to use that same mechanic on all weapons we would be golden! :)

They just would need to add a sensitivity slider for ADS like BF4/Hardline.
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RookCheck
« Reply #7 on: 07:02 PM - 09/06/15 »
Sorry OBsIV but this does fix the problem if there being multiple situations where you get speed bumps.

Do you play COD a lot?

It's a problem because you prefer a certain play style. Thus it's an issue with "preference".
I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Rook said everything that can be said.

Offline toqy

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
2.4 fix CoD
« Reply #8 on: 07:34 PM - 09/06/15 »

Do you play COD a lot?

It's a problem because you prefer a certain play style. Thus it's an issue with "preference".

Actually, if you get down to it, the xim is mainly about having 1:1 as a baseline as you and your gang repeatedly reminded us in the curve and steady aim threads

The default behavior loses 1:1 unless you @#$% around with it a lot and discover the correct ratio, or happen to be using the perfect delay for whatever gun/perk combo you're using.  If you don't do this then you get a large speed bump during ads transition, which is most certainly not 1:1.

For cod I would say that 1:1 behavior should be defined as what the controller user experiences. Where he doesn't get a speed bump and has a perfect transition into a slower ads speed. If the ads slowdown is as simple as being the same exact multiplier across all weapons, which is what is claimed by the 2.4x people, that multiplier should be determined by smart trainer and I should be able to load up my profile and pick an ads or hips speed I like and the xim should set the other one accordingly. Then if you don't prefer this you can mess with ads delay timing and ads sensitivity, leaving 1:1 behind and going into the custom settings realm, just like with curves.
That "natural curve" you [roads] are talking about was me taking a wild guess what the game was doing (which was completely wrong of course).

😂😂😭

Offline Biggage

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • Gamertag: Atmo nS
  • PSN ID: Atmo_nS
« Reply #9 on: 07:59 PM - 09/06/15 »
I should be able to load up my profile and pick an ads or hips speed I like and the xim should set the other one accordingly. Then if you don't prefer this you can mess with ads delay timing and ads sensitivity, leaving 1:1 behind and going into the custom settings realm, just like with curves.

+1

Offline Glocksquad

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 09:33 PM - 09/06/15 »
2.4 does not fix anything , its just a good way to find a nice hip sens ......... u still need to use delay ......if u play alot COD like i do, having a delay makes huge difference..... If u dont see a difference when using delay your just not playing enough       

Offline Johnny

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: AAA
  • PSN ID: AAA
« Reply #11 on: 11:17 PM - 09/06/15 »
Black Ops 3 uses the HIP look-mechanic for snipers ADS

I never experienced something like this before, and it is really weird using snipers om the beta. Is this the kind of delay that everone was talking about, and should be sorted using the 2.4 method? I just want to know coz id love to try the snipers but it was just a bad experience for me using them on the beta - really really weird exp.
United Kingdom / Europe

XIM4 & XIM Edge
- PS4
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- PS3

SETUP
Mouse: Logitech G502
Keyboard: CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid-i (Brown Cherry MX) - Soon
Headset: Astro A40 TR w/ Black Mixamp Pro
Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 02:54 AM - 09/07/15 »
I should be able to load up my profile and pick an ads or hips speed I like and the xim should set the other one accordingly. Then if you don't prefer this you can mess with ads delay timing and ads sensitivity, leaving 1:1 behind and going into the custom settings realm, just like with curves.

+1

+1

2.4 does not fix anything , its just a good way to find a nice hip sens ......... u still need to use delay ......if u play alot COD like i do, having a delay makes huge difference..... If u dont see a difference when using delay your just not playing enough       

No you do not need a delay with 2.4x at all, if you need a delay with 2.4x *FIX* or *normalisation*!  Should we call it? You are doing something wrong..

It boggles the mind at how many "clever" people around here don't understand this, or simply call it a preferred playstyle..

It's NOT a preferred play style at all, and the truth is, I would prefer to have a much much lower hip and a slightly faster ADS.

But I made the sacrifice for consistency, and my aim has never been so consistent, I can play COD a little closer to how I play it on PC now, with complete confidence and peace of mind that I won't get any speed jumps outside of mounting obstacles while holding ADS.. (Only noticed this in BOPs3).

You're either trolling, or ignorant to the situation.
COD sells you more XIMs than any other game. How is this not getting your attention OBsIV? It completely blows my mind.

Anyway Roads of you're reading any of this, get TuffRabbit to write you a script for your teensy (the same one he offered to Santigold) and use that to draw circles in game and we can find the exact number that way. Since we're getting no official support for such a OBVIOUS feature.

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 03:17 AM - 09/07/15 »
I have a smoother transition using the 2.4 multiplier method than using the delay feature across the board while playing CoD.  It may well be placebo but i can only go off of the feel from playing in game.

Each gun type had diff delays which made it a nightmare feature to begin with so this method works for the casual that i am.

My ADS is 7 at 12000 dpi

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 03:24 AM - 09/07/15 »
Gurnaldo, we've spoken before, honest mate you're a sound guy from what I can tell. But please never use the word placebo and 2.4x in the same sentence again please..

:D <3

This is not a placebo, and using it doesn't distinguish anyone as being a casual gamer.. It just means you want consistency.

And that my friend, is pretty PRO of you :) lol