XIM Community

My BO3 Beta Impressions  (Read 83634 times)

Offline divisionbell77

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: My BO3 Beta Impressions
« Reply #615 on: 01:32 PM - 09/15/15 »
Didn't like it. Same lag. Lagged to the point of having to reboot the Xbox multiple times. And then the game issues of completely freezing? I know it's the beta so I may rent it but when there's an afk and i dump 8 rounds into him/her ( the game only reg 5) with a 3 hk weapon?? I think it's another pass for me.

This is exactly what not to judge a beta on.

Offline asilver

• MVP
  • STE4LYOURFACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: 02:07 PM - 09/15/15 »
I haven't *ucked with COD since Black ops 1/MW3(i quit 6 months into MW3 over a dead man's hands play & literally spazzed). Then i went to BF & haven't looked back, i played BO2, Ghosts(SMH) & AW. BO2 was good but just didn't pull me(BF3 still had me heavy). However  BO3 pulled me quickly. Things about the game that frustrate me to no ends, like the flinching & lag comp. still the game is more than enjoyable to me, really has me anticipating the full release(no homo). I will have very very many hours to come in Search & Destroy.

You know you can revive yourself in bo3? Doesn't sound like search n destroy material to me. Hopefully they remove that for snd, 2 lives per round sounds like a fkn joke.

Dirty Tony De La Nomadz M.C.

cs:go

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: 03:01 PM - 09/15/15 »
I haven't *ucked with COD since Black ops 1/MW3(i quit 6 months into MW3 over a dead man's hands play & literally spazzed). Then i went to BF & haven't looked back, i played BO2, Ghosts(SMH) & AW. BO2 was good but just didn't pull me(BF3 still had me heavy). However  BO3 pulled me quickly. Things about the game that frustrate me to no ends, like the flinching & lag comp. still the game is more than enjoyable to me, really has me anticipating the full release(no homo). I will have very very many hours to come in Search & Destroy.

You know you can revive yourself in bo3? Doesn't sound like search n destroy material to me. Hopefully they remove that for snd, 2 lives per round sounds like a fkn joke.

Everything about COD is a fkn joke when it comes to SnD..
Its a very tactical game mode that demands balance.

If one person can have a different set of perks to you the game mode is already broken.
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline Drow Elf Drizzt

• MVP
  • It's Like Nerdvana
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Drow Elf Drizzt
« Reply #618 on: 04:48 PM - 09/15/15 »
Didn't like it. Same lag. Lagged to the point of having to reboot the Xbox multiple times. And then the game issues of completely freezing? I know it's the beta so I may rent it but when there's an afk and i dump 8 rounds into him/her ( the game only reg 5) with a 3 hk weapon?? I think it's another pass for me.

This is exactly what not to judge a beta on.

And that's why I said i may rent it. Not to just beat the game down, but at the same time I see the same crap from the other games that weren't beta. If no one understands that then I really don't know what can be said to them. ITS THE SAME NET CODE, SAME ENGINE=SAME GAME!
« Last Edit: 01:36 PM - 09/16/15 by Drow Elf Drizzt »

Offline TheCityWok

• View Profile
« Reply #619 on: 07:48 PM - 09/21/15 »
SND has been a @#$% joke since MW3. It's even worse with these unoriginal 3 lane maps in black ops 2. Where's the dang creativity? Treyarch are just awful at map design. Still no idea why they get praised. The maps become even more awful when you apply that stupid 3 lane rule to bigger maps. Like Drone, Turbine, aftermath, and yemen. I think everyone of those maps was hated.
« Last Edit: 07:54 PM - 09/21/15 by TheCityWok »

Offline Drow Elf Drizzt

• MVP
  • It's Like Nerdvana
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Drow Elf Drizzt
« Reply #620 on: 09:00 PM - 09/21/15 »
SND has been a @#$% joke since MW3. It's even worse with these unoriginal 3 lane maps in black ops 2. Where's the dang creativity? Treyarch are just awful at map design. Still no idea why they get praised. The maps become even more awful when you apply that stupid 3 lane rule to bigger maps. Like Drone, Turbine, aftermath, and yemen. I think everyone of those maps was hated.

This guy gets it!

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: 12:32 AM - 09/22/15 »
Sorry, but 3 lane maps are perfect for SND.
Take a look see at CS

Take a look at the PC COD Community, building maps for competitive play with Promod in mind, even the custom Map's built by the community were 3 lane.

So sorry, but you couldn't be anymore wrong.

You want SND with 2 lanes? Oh boy that wouldn't get boring at all..

4, or more? Welcome to never being able to defuse that bomb with all those possible hiding places. Or good luck pushing one or two lanes to B site getting flanked from 4 other lanes.

SnD 3 lane maps make the most sense, one lane per bomb site and an alternative to play mind games with the other team.

Your problem, seemingly unbeknown to you, is that you need "Well thought out 3 lane maps"

Ghosts had some of the better 3 lane SnD maps since COD4/BOPS1/2..

AW has one or two, sadly you have to play Classic SnD to understand that perspective. (And while I'm here, I never understood all those people complaining about the movement in AW, when there was a decent Classic playlist in AW just waiting to be populated!)

Not all 3 lane maps are built very well, but it is the best formula for the best SnD maps!
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline Dale

• MVP
  • What would the great lion do?
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: DaleisGOD
« Reply #622 on: 08:55 AM - 09/22/15 »
3 lane maps are essential for COD SnD 4v4.

On Defense - Usually 2 go to "common" bombsite (1 lane) -- 1 goes to "uncommon" bombsite (2nd lane / flank)-- and 1 holds mid and rotates to whoever needs help.

On Offense, your almost always going into spots that are already secured/camped - so you use the fact that defense needs to spread out to overpower spots - ie. 2 vs 1 , 3 vs 1s.

Makes for interesting games.

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
« Reply #623 on: 09:01 AM - 09/22/15 »
3 lane maps are essential for COD SnD 4v4.

On Defense - Usually 2 go to "common" bombsite (1 lane) -- 1 goes to "uncommon" bombsite (2nd lane / flank)-- and 1 holds mid and rotates to whoever needs help.

On Offense, your almost always going into spots that are already secured/camped - so you use the fact that defense needs to spread out to overpower spots - ie. 2 vs 1 , 3 vs 1s.

Makes for interesting games.
This.

Offline TheCityWok

• View Profile
« Reply #624 on: 02:34 PM - 09/22/15 »
Your problem, seemingly unbeknown to you, is that you need "Well thought out 3 lane maps"

Yeah that's probably it lol. 3 lane maps are great just not when they follow the same basic layout. It's just very annoying for instant re-spawn modes
« Last Edit: 02:51 PM - 09/22/15 by TheCityWok »

Admin