XIM Community

My BO3 Beta Impressions  (Read 83635 times)

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: My BO3 Beta Impressions
« Reply #600 on: 12:30 PM - 09/09/15 »
Think thats why u can destroy it now.

The hellstorm started off OP but the blast radius seemed to get nerfed abit towards the end

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: 12:36 PM - 09/09/15 »
Yeah but lets be real, usually u get killed b4 u can destroy it on such small maps and beeing visible for everyone...

its 2 easy to spawntrap or actually spawn kill ppl with the BB.

It worked better in bo1 with generally bigger maps and slower pace. Now u can cover distance way faster and get to the ppl.

Offline PUBzZz

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: 12:46 PM - 09/09/15 »
Yes, point system is somewhat not balanced.  Blackhat needs to destroy said streaks/hack equipment.  H.A.T.R. should require 4 rockets =P, but that last one is just me ;)

I believe point requirements should be reduced slightly for TDM in addition to increasing to 100 vs 75.

While Obj should be appropriate, Example for domination for points acquired Capping>Defending>Kill.

During the PS4 beta Vahn did those periscope streams for 3 days to talk about some of the stuff they were looking to address from feedback.  One of those things was moving TDM score limit from 75 to 100. He said they will look at it but they want TDM to play fast and currently at 75 it felt right to him.

I agree with you on the 100 score limit. 
« Last Edit: 02:05 PM - 09/09/15 by PUBzZz »
PS4 / Xbox One
Xim Apex / Xim 4
Cooler Master MM710 16k @1000hz
Zowie G-TF SPAWN PAD
Netduma to OpenWRT "Cake/PieceOfCake"
BenQ XL2420T
Astro A40 + Mixamp

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: 01:45 PM - 09/09/15 »
Id say 100 too but getting a 30 streak in normal TDM takes sum rushing but with 100 it wouldn't av the same feel XD

Offline RabX2

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: RabX2
« Reply #604 on: 02:10 PM - 09/09/15 »
For TDM They should switch to the time limit strictly and then in last minute if one team is down by more than 20, both sides get double kill points. They would not go toward streaks, just scoreboard kills to determine winner. This will pick the pace up at the end of game.

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: 02:14 PM - 09/09/15 »
@santi we can only hope for sum more medium sized maps..... no one wants maps that r too big ;)

Offline i like reading

• By Aslan's Might!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: i like reading
« Reply #606 on: 08:22 AM - 09/10/15 »
Just ready to see what they change from the beta test as many stated i'm sure the bonus streaks will get altered either less useful or longer time to be received. Im sure league (if any) will have some sort of nerf on what can be used in it and as for GBs we know these will go away for the most part. Being able to respawn in search is garbage and i hope that gets taken out but at least its not to difficult to spray into the cloud for the second kill. these were added to make the game balanced for kids who normally get wrecked and cant get their streaks to give them something but none of these are too overly powerful and can be used strategically if you have the skill.

My two cents although i'm sure everything has been stated.

P.S.
JR is a BK and welcome back Brian

Offline Drow Elf Drizzt

• MVP
  • It's Like Nerdvana
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Drow Elf Drizzt
« Reply #607 on: 02:12 PM - 09/10/15 »
Didn't like it. Same lag. Lagged to the point of having to reboot the Xbox multiple times. And then the game issues of completely freezing? I know it's the beta so I may rent it but when there's an afk and i dump 8 rounds into him/her ( the game only reg 5) with a 3 hk weapon?? I think it's another pass for me.

Offline ZioComposite

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: 02:14 PM - 09/10/15 »
Playing both PS4 & X1, PS4 is the clear winner ATM regarding network/graphical fidelity.

Previously iterations ran better on X1 though looked better on PS4 but can't say the same after the beta :P

Offline shantzonpoint

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BRATSandBEER
  • PSN ID: BRATSandBEER
« Reply #609 on: 03:41 PM - 09/10/15 »
Didn't like it. Same lag. Lagged to the point of having to reboot the Xbox multiple times. And then the game issues of completely freezing? I know it's the beta so I may rent it but when there's an afk and i dump 8 rounds into him/her ( the game only reg 5) with a 3 hk weapon?? I think it's another pass for me.
I had similar issues on the xb1 the first two days. When I played on Friday it was way better for me. They did something to the connections because it played really well the rest of the beta for me. Did you try the beta over the weekend at all?
Xim3 - Xim Edge - Xim4 - Xim Apex
Xbox One - PS4 - PC
Netgear XR500 (Netduma)
BenQ 27" 1440p 240hz Monitor
AKG K702's - Soundblaster AE-7 - HyperX Quadcast
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G604

Offline RabX2

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: RabX2
« Reply #610 on: 11:57 AM - 09/14/15 »
Drow, i think you and COD arent a good match, you should try dance revolution. Maybe change your tag to Mr.Fogle.

Offline Drow Elf Drizzt

• MVP
  • It's Like Nerdvana
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Drow Elf Drizzt
« Reply #611 on: 12:51 PM - 09/14/15 »
Drow, i think you and COD arent a good match, you should try dance revolution. Maybe change your tag to Mr.Fogle.

Or maybe, just maybe, i have seen the BS that we've been fed for years and woke up? Maybe if others did too they would finally put in the effort to fix the series.

Offline Dale

• MVP
  • What would the great lion do?
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: DaleisGOD
« Reply #612 on: 02:55 PM - 09/14/15 »
The free market always wins.

If the game sells, its good
If the game doesnt sell, its bad.

Everything else , is subjective.

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: 03:01 PM - 09/14/15 »
I don't usually watch people on YouTube like Driftor, but I seen a video of his today where he mentioned COD: Online and how it may come to the west eventually..

I'd love to play that.
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline PhiZaRoaH

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: PhiZaRoaH
« Reply #614 on: 03:04 PM - 09/14/15 »
I haven't *ucked with COD since Black ops 1/MW3(i quit 6 months into MW3 over a dead man's hands play & literally spazzed). Then i went to BF & haven't looked back, i played BO2, Ghosts(SMH) & AW. BO2 was good but just didn't pull me(BF3 still had me heavy). However  BO3 pulled me quickly. Things about the game that frustrate me to no ends, like the flinching & lag comp. still the game is more than enjoyable to me, really has me anticipating the full release(no homo). I will have very very many hours to come in Search & Destroy.

Admin