XIM Community

xim4 wont connect to anything?  (Read 702 times)

Offline B1LL0DDIE

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: B1LL0DDIE123
xim4 wont connect to anything?
« on: 02:30 AM - 08/15/15 »
ive had no issues with the xim4 before but i updated to windows 10 recently and i went to connect my xim4 to xim4 manager and it couldn't find my xim4 so i pressed the p button on the xim4 it would go light blue then green and then back to the colour of the first game in my xim4 list. it does this really quickly and i cant find it through the Bluetooth on my pc.
i have the latest firmware alwell
also i cant connect to it with my nexus 6 and never have been able to
how do i fix this (mainly the nexus 6 bit)
thanks in advance :)

UPDATE:
still cant get windows 10 to find xim4 through Bluetooth but im pretty sure i have updated all my drivers if that had anything to do with it.
nexus 6 could find the xim4 on Bluetooth but when connecting to the xim4 though xim4 manager it has the xim symbol spinning around and it sais its connecting ... the xim4 has white lights so i guess its just transferring something idk but its been doing it for some time now.
« Last Edit: 02:54 AM - 08/15/15 by B1LL0DDIE »
i live more than 6km from the nearest ADSL and fixed LTE wireless dousnt reach my area. i am forced to use my phone data, believe it or not but this is great internet for Australia.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: xim4 wont connect to anything?
« Reply #1 on: 10:36 AM - 08/15/15 »
By having latest firmware do you mean the Beta (under Release Candidates)?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline B1LL0DDIE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:07 PM - 08/15/15 »
ive got the one that has (**LATEST**) after the numbers 20141114 idk if thats beta or not
i live more than 6km from the nearest ADSL and fixed LTE wireless dousnt reach my area. i am forced to use my phone data, believe it or not but this is great internet for Australia.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:10 PM - 08/15/15 »
20141114 is the latest stable. You will need the latest beta build located in the Release Candidates section.

Release Candidates: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?board=77.0

20150716 Manager: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=40871.0
20150716 Firmware: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=40870.0

Please remove any current pairings and follow the installation instructions for both the Manager and Firmware above. Note that you are required to 'restore to factory defaults' using the firmware and not 'update'.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline B1LL0DDIE

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:50 AM - 08/16/15 »
that has fixed the problem with the nexus 6 which has helped alot guys thanks :)