XIM Community

BlackOps3 Config for Upcoming Beta on Xone?!?  (Read 1148 times)

Offline special_blend

• View Profile
BlackOps3 Config for Upcoming Beta on Xone?!?
« on: 12:14 PM - 08/15/15 »
Hi All!
   I apologize if this has been answered... with the BlackOps3 Beta coming up in a week or so, I highly doubt a BO3 config will be released for the PS3/Xone. That being said, would the BO2 config work okay? Would it still permit a close 1:1 ratio if used for the BO3 beta? Thank you!

SB

Offline cheesebeater

• View Profile
Re: BlackOps3 Config for Upcoming Beta on Xone?!?
« Reply #1 on: 01:35 PM - 08/16/15 »
if it's going to be anything like what we dealt with for Handsome Jack Collection or PayDay 2 then it will "work" (in the sense that your m+kb will look and move and be configed) but don't expect butter, expect sour cream with sand in it.

Offline sbc2k1

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:02 PM - 08/16/15 »
if it's going to be anything like what we dealt with for Handsome Jack Collection or PayDay 2 then it will "work" (in the sense that your m+kb will look and move and be configed) but don't expect butter, expect sour cream with sand in it.

It's probably gonna be closer to previous Call of Duty releases.

So far all of them have had a close enough look mechanic to use a previous ST with buttery smoothness.  BO2 should work fine.
BFH

Offline kayoussoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:05 PM - 08/16/15 »
The look mechanics in CoD stay pretty similar so it should be easy to get something that works well enough. I'd try something on current gen like Ghosts or AW to start with.
« Last Edit: 10:14 PM - 08/16/15 by kayoussoldier »

Admin