XIM Community

Never using smart translator v2 again  (Read 99394 times)

stttt2003pk

Re: Never using smart translator v2 again
« Reply #690 on: 01:31 AM - 08/25/15 »
@roads it seemed that many people had suggested
PS3 BO 1or2 STv2
best for BO3 beta

because it makes them feel 1:1?

as we all know BO2 s sensitivity 14insane(maximum same as BO3),the stick mechnics fits better using this ST?In the opposite some player using ST(Advanced Warfare)kicked left and right missing the hit box,because of it?

&i would test BO3 on my X1,would you think ST for BO2(360)it s better?

hope for your reply

thx for your 2.4 1019 sticky shot post, i m a aimbot

Offline Stylesb111

• View Profile
« Reply #691 on: 03:54 AM - 08/25/15 »
I was using AW St and had zero problems. I was also using no steady aim feature and no ballistics. With steady aim on it felt bad. My kd was just under a 3 on beta which is decent for playing solo and with all the lag on Saturday. Games so much fun I played all night regardless lol.

Offline Pacman4u

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: pacman4u
« Reply #692 on: 02:34 PM - 12/13/15 »
I haven't had the Xim4 long and as soon as i got it i updated it and away i went .I started play StarWars Battlefront   and i couldn't understand how i was playing so bad comparing to the pad. Then i noticed a problem  with the auto aim It wouldn't stick at all .So i was reading up here and thought i'd try ST1 and now i'm on a murder spree . I'm using the G502 .

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
Never using smart translator v2 again
« Reply #693 on: 02:50 PM - 12/13/15 »
Just enable "Steady Aim" under advanced on the latest firmware & Manager for a similar feel to STv1 :)

No need to revert back to old firmware from 2014 as it will no longer be supported soon.
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline Pacman4u

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: pacman4u
« Reply #694 on: 03:12 PM - 12/13/15 »
I did it just didn't make any difference .