XIM Community

Never using smart translator v2 again  (Read 99389 times)

Offline nene

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: king killer cj
Never using smart translator v2 again
« on: 03:22 PM - 08/03/15 »
I tired everything to make myself wanna like the new translator but no matter the settings I couldn't find any setting I like so after about 2 months I decided to downgrade and bam back to owning again no more bouncing shots like a rubber band affect I was just wondering will there be be translator support for older firmware for those who don't like the new smart translator this is personal preference BTW

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Never using smart translator v2 again
« Reply #1 on: 04:04 PM - 08/03/15 »
Are there really no differences between your set up other than change of firmware? If not it's concerning since I haven't seen much feedback like this so I'm wondering if there is something else going on?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline nene

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:59 PM - 08/03/15 »
No everything is the same I don't like the feel and how it bounces up with AA I'm just giving u my honest opinion I don't like the feel I been using the new translator since it came out I game almost everyday I stated in the beginning i never liked the feel of new translator so two months later went back to the old translator and I will never go back honestly obsiv I think u can post anything and people would agree and say wow this or that but honestly I don't like it so please support both translator it hard to explain this bounce and following of AA I get with the st2 I tried everything went back to st1 and I'm right back owning without the struggle I started in forms early that it felt like venom x but more floaty feel

Offline zowie player

• Detruisez tous, c'est une obligation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:58 PM - 08/03/15 »
if your using g700s then its probably the angle snapping

M: g502 /K:Logitech Xim E/4/Ps3/Ps4
G502 12000dpi 1000hz polling; Xim4 Stv2
G502 800dpi 1000hz PC

Offline nene

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07:09 PM - 08/03/15 »
I'm not useing the g700s and please don't start with the check this check that I been here since xim2 days thanks

Offline kayoussoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:30 PM - 08/03/15 »
I recently went back to BO2 on the 360 and it's the first time I've used my Xim4 on the 360(had a Xim3 and an edge). I feel like the aim assist is so strong it's literally bouncing me off of my target at times, especially at closer ranges. Is this what you're talking about? I put in a ton of hours on BO2 with my Xim3 and I never remember this happening. It also doesn't do it on the xbox one with AW and Ghosts, it's weird.

Offline abc123

• MVP
  • It's as easy as ABC 123
    • View Profile
    • unofficial xim api cloud for configs
  • Gamertag: Dr Donkey Kong
« Reply #6 on: 08:38 PM - 08/03/15 »
I'm not useing the g700s and please don't start with the check this check that I been here since xim2 days thanks

he's trying to debug the issue...not trying to be a jerk or call you dumb or something...

it's how all debugging works, think of the first thing it could be check it...move to the next...check it...

I'm sure this is because if it is an issue he wants to rectify it.

Offline nene

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:58 PM - 08/03/15 »
Yes I appreciate his help not trying to be a a## I just want to put it out there that there's nothing new test it yourself I like the old translator better period its a diff feel and how it reacts in game to aim assist I'm spot on with the old st I don't like the feel of st2  st2 bounces off targets I played with st2 since release and don't like them there's a difference and its facts and I will never upgrade again its day in night to me as to hit detection and over shooting all around feel I don't like it and don't think st2 should over ride st1 we should still have st1 as a options just test the 2 and see for yourself 

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09:13 PM - 08/03/15 »
going back to ST1 pretty much feels like your description of ST2, i really wonder why it feels so off for you
i mean the ST2 topic is full of feedback saying it got better or is at least on par with the old one
when i used the ST2 for the first time with comparison to ST1 i was blown away on how much smoother and direct it is, and my experience is shared by pretty much everyone else in the feedback topic
that alone makes me think something isnt working as intended in your setup :/
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline nene

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09:22 PM - 08/03/15 »
If obvis put that he changed the xim from 8ms to 4ms but he really didn't u would get plenty of positive feedback saying how much greater the xim feels when in reality he never changed it some might get that some might not but anyway there's nothing wrong with any of my equipment and set up my son and I both have xim4 and st2 feels the same on both my son also went back to st1 and he also says he's back to hitting his targets again and that he won't be upgrading
« Last Edit: 09:53 PM - 08/03/15 by nene »

Offline nene

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 09:24 PM - 08/03/15 »
Humm where is toys when u need him

Offline sbc2k1

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:47 PM - 08/03/15 »
Meh.  I never added my opinion on v2 because it was a circle-jerk of how great it was.

I reverted back to v1 because the auto aim was definitely way more pronounced.
« Last Edit: 09:55 PM - 08/03/15 by sbc2k1 »
BFH

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11:04 PM - 08/03/15 »
what games are you talking about as for Od1n its for sure not COD. In COD try acceleration ballistics curve as the hitbox might like accelerating into it. Unproven though.
Crusade atm: none

Offline nene

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 11:16 PM - 08/03/15 »
Roads I've tried ballistic I don't like them I'm playing all cod I'll stick to st1 I just don't like how st2 fight AA it bounce over the head and can't keep track when I'm right on target with st1 I don't have that affect its a head shot
« Last Edit: 11:31 PM - 08/03/15 by nene »

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 06:47 AM - 08/04/15 »
was just curious if ballistics can handle AA better.
Crusade atm: none