XIM Community

Best mouse?  (Read 5361 times)

Offline raeed24

• View Profile
Re: Best mouse?
« Reply #15 on: 12:13 AM - 07/29/15 »
hello guys... which is better ouroboros or SteelSeries Sensei Wireless???

Offline sbc2k1

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12:55 AM - 07/29/15 »
hello guys... which is better ouroboros or SteelSeries Sensei Wireless???

Logitech. 
BFH

Offline VITODATHO

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02:46 AM - 07/29/15 »
I tried G502 and have g700s held its wireless. both great products.

tyler84

« Reply #18 on: 03:18 AM - 07/29/15 »
Cheers guys for all the info.Gonna order from adz store on Friday if there have it back in stock. G502 it is:)

Offline sbc2k1

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 03:23 AM - 07/29/15 »
Cheers guys for all the info.Gonna order from adz store on Friday if there have it back in stock. G502 it is:)

Good call.
BFH

Offline Paladuck

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10:16 AM - 07/29/15 »
I've used the G9X (5700 dpi) and the G502 (12000 dpi).  Higher mouse DPI makes it feel a LOT smoother in game, although I do like the shape of the G9X more.

Offline Blakkpatron

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Blakkpatron
  • PSN ID: Blakkpatron
« Reply #21 on: 11:31 AM - 07/29/15 »
Cheers mate. Would you recommend a mouse mat?

What are you looking to spend and do you want soft or hard surface?

Best bang for buck would probably be one of the Steelseries qck pads.  They are very good and pretty cheap.  If you want to step up, you could try something like Steelseries 9HD, Razer Goliathus or Vespula (soft/hard respectively), Artisan Hayate, PureTrak Talent, or Zowie GSR.

I also recommend Glorious PC Gaming Race pads.  They are very high quality and very affordable.

You need to know whether you are high or low sens gamer as that will change the size of your pad as well.
there really is not "step up" from the qck series, which is why most pros use them. there are other mats out there that have different feel, but none that I would say are "better" in any way, just different.
either way you can't go wrong with a qck mat,  I would recommend the qck heavy, since it's thick and comfortable for long gaming sessions, it's also very consistent.
of course this is just another mans opinion.
If you swear by hardpads there are numerous once out there, func makes some really good ones.

Offline Blakkpatron

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Blakkpatron
  • PSN ID: Blakkpatron
« Reply #22 on: 11:32 AM - 07/29/15 »
Best mouse is what fits your hand the best.  Go to Best Buy and touch as many mice as you can.
spot on, don't use anything cause someone else told you it's the best. If a mouse is uncomfortable you could end up doing permanent damage to your wrist.

Offline xMetuZx

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xMetuZx
  • PSN ID: xMetuZx
« Reply #23 on: 02:30 PM - 07/29/15 »
I just upgraded from the G500s to the G502 and the G502 is the best mouse I've ever used. If you have a ridiculously large hand it may be a problem, but my buddy who has a hand much larger than mine bought it and it fits him well.

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
« Reply #24 on: 11:13 AM - 07/30/15 »
Cheers mate. Would you recommend a mouse mat?

What are you looking to spend and do you want soft or hard surface?

Best bang for buck would probably be one of the Steelseries qck pads.  They are very good and pretty cheap.  If you want to step up, you could try something like Steelseries 9HD, Razer Goliathus or Vespula (soft/hard respectively), Artisan Hayate, PureTrak Talent, or Zowie GSR.

I also recommend Glorious PC Gaming Race pads.  They are very high quality and very affordable.

You need to know whether you are high or low sens gamer as that will change the size of your pad as well.
there really is not "step up" from the qck series, which is why most pros use them. there are other mats out there that have different feel, but none that I would say are "better" in any way, just different.
either way you can't go wrong with a qck mat,  I would recommend the qck heavy, since it's thick and comfortable for long gaming sessions, it's also very consistent.
of course this is just another mans opinion.
If you swear by hardpads there are numerous once out there, func makes some really good ones.

When I said step up, I meant in price.  And there are many reasons why pros use something.  It isn't always because it's the best.  Not saying anything bad about qck.  I have a Heavy and love it other than I wish they offered wider options which is why I got the Glorious XXL and Zowie G-SR.

tyler84

« Reply #25 on: 12:14 PM - 07/30/15 »
Will all buttons work straight out the box or do I have to use PC which I ain't got lol

Admin