XIM Community

Binding LS and RS on XBox One Controller  (Read 7178 times)

Offline nucrx2003

• View Profile
Binding LS and RS on XBox One Controller
« on: 10:00 AM - 07/20/15 »
Hello Xim friend.

I've tried searching everywhere on this forum and couldn't find my answer.  I would like to bind the LS button on my controller when I press it down to my keyboard or mouse but can't seem to find that option on the Xim android app.  I know it's something easy but I can't seem to figure it out.  Specifically it's for COD AW when I aim down site, pressing the LS button while in ADS gives a higher power zoom look.  I would like to bind the LS button to the back button on my mouse.

Thanks for any help,
nucrx2003

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Binding LS and RS on XBox One Controller
« Reply #1 on: 10:04 AM - 07/20/15 »
Hey nucrx2003, It's labeled by the action name and button name in your config. It should be listed as either "LS" and "Sprint" or "L3" and "Sprint" depending on which platform you are gaming on. Would you like to retain your sprint key bind and set this hold breath button to a different key?
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline nucrx2003

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:32 AM - 07/20/15 »
Thank you Mist.  I knew it was something easy I was circling around it.  Just started playing COD AW in single player campaign.  The screen would give tips to hit the LS button for alternate zoom.  Was looking for "LS" on xim.  It's labeled as "L" on Xim.  That makes perfect sense now.  When you mentioned Sprint, that was all I needed. 

Thanks again.  You're an great asset on these forums.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:34 AM - 07/20/15 »
Oh is it just L? No problem by the way. If you find that you prefer having the hold breath function on a different key than what your sprint key is I can help with that too.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline nucrx2003

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:42 AM - 07/20/15 »
I think I saw a secondary binding option when I was playing with the app.  I was going to bind it in there leaving my "L" for sprint (Shift) and secondary "L" binding for the other zoom view onto my mouse back button.  I never used the secondary binding option but am glad it's there.