XIM Community

Streamer looking for Referral link or something to help promote XIM4  (Read 957 times)

Offline Fatewalker

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Fate Walker
Hey Everyone,

Myself and one other streamer ( that I talked into getting a XIM4) are looking to see if there is a referral program or some type of discount code we could use to help promote XIM on our channels.

I thought I had found something a while back ( few months ago) that had mentioned about being hosted by the XIM channel but nothing along the lines of the above questions.

If there is a post out there can you kindly point me that way? if not any clue if XIM does this kind of stuff?

Thanks,
Fatewalker

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
That's actually a really good idea.  We should have something like that for the teamxim channel as well.  Hopefully OBsIV will chime in.

Offline Cybie

• Expert Cutter
    • View Profile
    • Cybie's Youtube Page
  • Gamertag: cybie1111
  • PSN ID: cybie1111
I agree with this idea as well. People watching that might have an interest in buying the XIM would click a special link and OBsIV and the crew would know that the person bought a XIM from the TeamXIM channel and from the members who stream on the channel, similar to a sponsor program.

We can make this a competition of sorts. Who can push more sales from the people who stream at TeamXIM? I personally find this fun.

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
Though it would've been better to have this like a year or so ago when we actually had viewership.

Offline Fatewalker

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Fate Walker
Well I promote it here and there when I am playing on my X1, normally while I am streaming desting.