XIM Community

Anyone know why i get Slow motion lag?  (Read 1871 times)

Offline watkins666

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: lMadcatz
Anyone know why i get Slow motion lag?
« on: 06:00 AM - 07/09/15 »
Hey guys everytime i post for help on this forum i never had any help or replys.

i was wondering if someone can explain to me why i get this slow motion lag when playing MW3?

it seems to happen when i aim in, it aims in alot slower then it does on a controller.
it feels as if i got more recoil and i love to Quickscope, but now i feel in a massive disadvantage.
everyone is beating me to shots because of this slow motion recoil type of lag.

im currently using.

Logitech G502 - 1000HZ- 12000 DPI. i have tried lower hz as in 500 hz, and also tried out a lower dpi.

Xbox 360 E.

Sony Nav Controller.

and a 2 ms Response monitor called AOC.

My settings on the XIM4 is pretty much standard in default :)

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A HAND. i hate this laggy slow motion feel when i go to quickscope.

Offline sbc2k1

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone know why i get Slow motion lag?
« Reply #1 on: 06:30 AM - 07/09/15 »
You have your ADS sensitivity bound correctly and the correct activation key?
BFH

Offline watkins666

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:33 AM - 07/09/15 »
Well everything is at default so im not to sure, i do know the basics if someone tells me what to do i can do it.

I play alot of Sniping/quickscoping on COD/MW3.
i need to be able to turn on someone fast and quickly quickscope them. If anyone has any HIP/ADS sensitivitys and the right delay time then pleaseeeee send it this way :D??

Offline killawink64

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Fouldeth
« Reply #3 on: 08:19 AM - 07/09/15 »
Is the ingame sensitivity at max? Are you a high sense/twitch player?

Offline flst81

• Go Noles!!!!!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pl3zd0ntsh00tm3
« Reply #4 on: 10:12 AM - 07/09/15 »
In a sense the xim is plug and play. However to get the most out of it you do need to tweak the settings. What is great about the device is that its not one size fits all. Because everyone is different  it allows you to tailor it to fit you. I definitely wouldn't leave it at default settings. I saw you've messed with your mouse settings now try playing with the xim settings. Adjust your sensitivities up or down based on how you play. Some like ballistics some don't, again it's all about the individual. Take a few minutes to read http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=21990.0 
It gives a pretty good explanation of how they work. You can also play around with your yxratio and add some boost if that works for you. I'm sure there are members here that can give you their settings and can hopefully chime in. If they do keep in mind to only use that as a baseline and adjust those accordingly. Also try using the search function, I'm pretty sure others have posted what their setup is. What it comes down to is that there isn't a "magic" setup that you can just plug in.  It will take some trial and error with the settings to get you to where you want to be. I wish I could give you my settings for COD as a starting point but like a dumb @#$% I mistakenly deleted them with a firmware upgrade and didn't have them written down. Once you get your setup dialed in make sure to take pics or write them down. That way you don't have to start from scratch as I did. Good luck brother, I know you'll find your ideal setup :)

You may want to try PM'ing RML or searching for his configs he has posted. He always seem to post some good setups for certain games and has great explanations as to the reasoning behind his settings.
« Last Edit: 10:26 AM - 07/09/15 by flst81 »
Xim 4| Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 | Glorious Extended mouse pad| Razer Vespula | Asus MX279H monitor |  ROCCAT APURI Active USB Hub | XB1

Offline watkins666

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:21 AM - 07/09/15 »
i like to do a easy 180 and pop shot someone , im suffering so bad witth slow motion lag!, its killing me, i have changed the y/x ratio and its still didnt solve, and i also played about with the boost and its still slow motion when aiming in. i cant explain whats going on! arghhhhhhhhh

Offline flst81

• Go Noles!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10:30 AM - 07/09/15 »
Are you black dotting?
Xim 4| Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 | Glorious Extended mouse pad| Razer Vespula | Asus MX279H monitor |  ROCCAT APURI Active USB Hub | XB1

Offline watkins666

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10:34 AM - 07/09/15 »
does black dotting mean  blank shot where you  hardly aim in? if so yes, but even when i fully aim in this is still is the problem, from the time i click the aim in button im instantly getting slow motion

Offline flst81

• Go Noles!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10:51 AM - 07/09/15 »
 watch your xim's lights when you are having your slow motion issue. If it flashes "black" you're hitting the max in game turn speed. Does this sound like your situation?
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=18344.msg222762#msg222762

Offline watkins666

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10:58 AM - 07/09/15 »
by the looks of it, it goes black then green then back to my default colour (red).  but i struggle to do a 360 in a 2 half inch wrist turn ? lol

Offline sbc2k1

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08:56 PM - 07/09/15 »
Make sure you set an ads activation key.

The xim will not work properly unless you configure it properly.

Go read and follow the instructions.

« Last Edit: 09:42 PM - 07/09/15 by sbc2k1 »
BFH

Admin