XIM Community

What can I do with my Edge.?  (Read 3541 times)

Offline Rizo

• This text is irrelevant why are you still reading?
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: x Riizo
What can I do with my Edge.?
« on: 07:32 AM - 06/29/15 »
I've stopped playing console now for nearly a year now and I've had my Edge sitting here just catching dust. I don't think I'd be able to find anyone to buy it, so what can I do with it. I paid to much money (140) because I live in Northern Ireland import tax suck... So I thought I'd come back here and ask is there if anything I can do with it.?

Steam & Origin: xRiizo
[email protected] + XimEdge = So Much Fun

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
Re: What can I do with my Edge.?
« Reply #1 on: 08:05 AM - 06/29/15 »
I've stopped playing console now for nearly a year now and I've had my Edge sitting here just catching dust. I don't think I'd be able to find anyone to buy it, so what can I do with it. I paid to much money (140) because I live in Northern Ireland import tax suck... So I thought I'd come back here and ask is there if anything I can do with it.?
Troll people on COD PC by getting aim assist while using it lol

Offline Rizo

• This text is irrelevant why are you still reading?
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: x Riizo
« Reply #2 on: 11:18 AM - 06/29/15 »
Troll people on COD PC by getting aim assist while using it lol
but that would mean playing cod on pc lol Cod is dead on pc now... which sucks but it's the truth.

Steam & Origin: xRiizo
[email protected] + XimEdge = So Much Fun

Offline Bronxstalker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:20 PM - 07/21/15 »
Wait....there's aim assist on pc if using xim edge?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:38 AM - 08/30/15 »
Gift it to a family member along with an outdated console as an entry level into XIM. Keep the legacy going Lol ...

I gave my 360 and my Edge to my nephew, he's 10. Got to teach them young! It's too late for my daughter, she's already a controller Goddess! Way better with it then I ever was.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:06 PM - 08/30/15 »
Wait....there's aim assist on pc if using xim edge?

yes because the game thinks you re using a controller to play it
not a lot of games do that though
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Bronxstalker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:46 PM - 12/17/15 »
Most COD games on pc don't have aim assist with controller, at least not the older ones pre-next gen console like black ops 2.

Offline MindControlZombies

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:34 AM - 01/01/16 »
I am in the same boat with xim3 i wish they had made xim4 so you cud plug xim3 into xim4
and have a on the fly screen for setting up confiqs or even just flash it into a low res photo frame lol.

but yeah i thought about getting another 360 i got offerd loads of them for like 20
when the next gens came out i looked around at 360 prices after i got the ps4
and places want lots of cash for em again and ps3 slims were 175 with a 12gb
hdd or sumit so i didn't bother.

but i might give it to my bro if i do get another 360 ile just use the xim4

i am fairly sure there is no aa on quake3/open arena with a controller i cant remember fully but was it 2001
q3 was out? my landlady bought a new 1ghz fujitsu siemens desktop and i cant remember
if i used a controller then but im sure i tried it at some point oof did i get whooped if you do some searching
you can get the nav to work on windows or linux and i did have it working on open arena but with mouse to aim and it was great but i think the last time i tried it, it would not work

anyway the kids today think they are a beast at fps but if they never played games like q3
an fear1 against good players they will never know how hard it can be to play such tough games but when you won and played well it felt like you had really done good because you had, cod is eazy compared to the old fps multis
« Last Edit: 11:50 AM - 01/01/16 by MindControlZombies »
If I can make a Good map in 1 month why cant these clowns make a good map in 3 years ?